Chapter 1441 - Chapter 1450

Chapter 1441 - I Love Her

"That's right. She's my mother. My surname is Ho, and my name is Ho Eunjung."

"No! That's impossible! She said... she said she..." Park Cheon blanched when reminded of the past.

Eunjung sneered, "Why? Cat got your tongue? I'll say it on your behalf! Back when my mother was your assistant, you tempted her to date you. When she got pregnant with me, you wanted her to go for an abortion because you were worried it would tarnish your reputation! My mother couldn't bear to do it, so she lied to you. 

At first, she was hoping to wait for the right time and beg you to accept me. But you gave her a sum of money and chased her away just so you could settle down the rumors in the company! Did you know that she never smiled ever since she gave birth to me? 

She hated you for abandoning her and also hated me for being your daughter. She constantly hit me, scolded me, forcing me to kneel, and cursed me as a wretch. She... she was a heavy drinker and had stage 4 liver cancer because of overconsumption of alcohol. 

At her sickbed, she told me everything, crying to me that she had wronged me. But I don't blame her. The only person that I hate is you!"

Eunjung's cries were heartbreaking. The suppressed emotions in her gave them the shudders.

Her biological father was her enemy!

Park Cheon finally stumbled to the ground. At that moment, he seemed to have aged, probably because of the guilt from his misdeeds

"So... so you came into our family to avenge your mother?" Park Cheon looked up and looked at his biological daughter, dressed in a maid outfit.

Technically, she was his youngest daughter. At that revelation, Park Jiyeon and her siblings had mixed reactions. They never expected the young maid would turn out to be their half-sister!

"That's right. I practiced Taekwondo and learned etiquette to enter the Park family. I did it all for today, to tear off your pretentious facade. I want your dearest granddaughter, your chosen heir, to die on her wedding day! I want you to pay the price for the horrible deeds you've done!" Eunjung yelled as tears streamed down her face.

Park Cheon's heart was pounding against his ribcage as his breathing quickened. "My child, Eunjung... I ... I'm sorry..."

Everyone was surprised that Park Cheon admitted it.

With a catch in his throat, he uttered, "I've been regretting the things I've done every night. But God can't give me a chance to redeem myself. I don't dare to meet your mother because I'm afraid of the hateful look she would give me... I'm old... I know I'm in the wrong... My child, could you give me a chance? If I had known you're my daughter, I would've made it up to you in hundreds of folds. Eunjung, my dear child... Can you forgive me?"

Park Cheon was overwhelmed with emotions. The guilt he harbored towards Hu Jiwan was transformed into paternal love for Eunjung.

Only then did he realize the resemblance between Eunjung and her mother. How could he have overlooked this for years!

Of course, even though she was an ordinary person, he still viewed her as her youngest daughter, someone that he was ready to dote on.

However, Eunjung's eyes were filled with indifference and disdain. "Don't you think it's funny? I poisoned your granddaughter, and I hate you to the core and yet you're asking me to forgive you?"