Chapter 1231 - Chapter 1240

Chapter 1231 - Another Thirty Thousand Years

At the same time, in the laboratory of the secret base.

Jane wearing gloves and protective goggles with her hair tied up in a bun, was performing an experiment, expressionless.

The laboratory was huge and full of advanced instruments, which was second to none nationally developed laboratories, displaying the abundant investment that was put into it.

Jane stood in front of the computer, her fingers rapidly tapping on the light-sensitive keys. The complex equations were shuttling and bouncing on the big screen one by one, and correspondingly in front of her through a tempered glass pool was a robotic arm that was being precisely adjusted and controlled.

Several strong men with white coats were standing at each corner of the lab, but they turned out to be guards instead of researchers.

Jerry with his chestnut hair stared at the complicated data on the huge monitor screen with his eyes shining and was deeply obsessed.

If it wasn't for someone who had enough scientific knowledge in further science, it was impossible to understand that the scientific research she's writing at this moment was so shocking!

"It's wonderful... I never thought that there would be such a way to perform fusion reactions... The power of FURY was originally constructed like this..."

Jerry turned his head stiffly, he was behind a screen, scorchingly staring at Jane, full of admiration and all kinds of complicated emotions.

The appearance of this woman had made those low class women incomparable. What's more valuable was that her wisdom had surpassed the limits of any human being!

What kind of man could be worthy of a woman like her...

"Teacher, if you aren't on that demon's side...that would have been great..."

Jane didn't seem to hear what he said and stopped whatever she was doing. She then turned around to the experiment table beside her and began to manually prepare some chemicals.

"Teacher, what are you doing, why did you stop?" Jerry said in dissatisfaction.

Jane raised her head and snorted at the glass pool, "It will take about eight hours to complete the fusion. I need to confirm the purity of some elements, which will affect the direct result of the final element synthesis."

Jerry looked at Jane suspiciously as she performed all kinds of strange deployments. In fact, although he was also specialised in this field, he was still far behind her.

However, even if it was unclear whether things were like what she said, he still believed that she dare not make fun of the lives of hundreds of innocent ill children.

"Teacher, you'd better not play any small tricks. You know very well of the consequences if there aren't any results within three days..."

"You don't have to remind me."

Jane dealt with his words without raising her head, and continued to adjust her hands in an orderly manner. But in her mind, the flashbacks of the image that could never be extinguished of her childhood...

Back in the Italian church, in the moment of crisis, the innocent young boy who was now a man that she couldn't reach, would he save himself from the abyss as he did in the beginning...