Chapter 891 - Chapter 900

Chapter 891 - Blood in Liquor

Yuan Hewei finally realized what was wrong when he saw the expression on Lin Ruoxi's face. This was probably a secret of hers since it was so out of character from being a multinational corporation's CEO!

"Oh... Ruoxi, it's fine if you don't like it. Yang Chen, how could you lie about your wife's favorite food?! I'll have them cleared away." Yuan Hewei tried to relieve the situation.

Yang Chen felt so betrayed. All he did was tell the truth!

Lin Ruoxi bit her lip and stopped him. "It's fine, I love eating glutinous rice balls."

Having said so, she picked up one black sesame flavored glutinous rice ball and pinched on it before biting it.

She chewed and smiled at Yang Chen who was still pouting. "How thoughtful of you to remember what I like."

Yang Chen was surprised by her remark. How could he forget?

By saying this, Lin Ruoxi was making her message was clear to Tang Wan. So what if she liked eating glutinous rice balls? At least Yang Chen remembered it, how about her?

Tang Wan rolled her eyes and pretended that she didn't hear her. Even so, she was jealous and reminded herself that she had to force Yang Chen to remember her interests next time!

Others were confused by their internal conflict but the ladies did not dare to intervene as they were guests themselves.

About an hour later, Yuan Ye finally brought the 'rare' guests home.

Everyone's reaction to the guests was different when they saw the two men in their military outfits stroll in.

Yang Chen was glad and surprised to see Li Dun but he squinted his eyes when he saw Yang Lie.

He never imagined a world where they would be so close to each other.

Guo Xuehua was happy at first but she immediately became worried about Yang Chen.

Although Yuan Hewei and Yang Jieyu knew that the brothers weren't on good terms, they didn't think much about it since they'd known Yang Lie for more than twenty years. Cutting off all ties with him wasn't an appropriate move.

"You guys are finally here. The chief wouldn't mind right that you guys are here for lunch, would he?" Yuan Hewei greeted them with a smile.

Li Dun winked at Yang Chen and replied, "It's fine, the chief is Commander Yang. We're close so it's fine..."

Yang Lie wasn't awkward at all. He grinned and greeted them. He even walked to Guo Xuehua and Yang Chen to greet them.

Guo Xuehua asked in confusion, "Lie'er, why have you come back so quickly?"

Yang Lie said, "I had a mission. Li Dun and I were supporting a special mission."

Guo Xuehua nodded in understanding. She might be a normal woman but she knew that military business was confidential.

Yang Lie's eyes lit up when he saw Hui Lin. "Hui'er, I didn't know you'd be here."

Hui Lin frowned as a reply. She couldn't ignore him completely since that would hurt Guo Xuehua's feelings.

"Old Yang!"

Li Dun ran forward and slapped Yang Chen's shoulder. He looked at Lin Ruoxi and grinned. "Nice to meet you, you're Sister-In-Law, aren't you? Haha, you really are a beauty. But no one can compare to Tang Xin of course... Eh, why are you looking at me like this? Oh, right, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Li Dun! Li Dun!