Chapter 991 - Chapter 1000

Chapter 991 - Sleeping With Him

Lin Ruoxi had been through a lot the last couple of days, which was probably why she slept through the day till the evening.

Zhao Hongyan came looking for her but when Yang Chen told her that Lin Ruoxi was asleep, she didn't think twice and left the files on her desk.

Yang Chen had already gotten her dressed in her sleep. When she woke up, she looked around with a dazed expression. The moment she saw Yang Chen sitting on her chair using her computer, she snapped up immediately!

Blood rushed to her face when she was reminded of their reckless incident. She cursed herself for letting herself be thrown into such an embarrassing moment.

But it didn't really matter if she did it willingly or not. It wasn't a bad thing that it happened.

After all, she did plan on consummating with him but Yang Chen postponed it saying they had to do it after the wedding.

His actions did drive her mad but in hindsight, it was insensible of her to eat with Li Jianhe alone.

Oh well, what could she do when her husband was a violent jerk?

Lin Ruoxi sat on the couch and stared at Yang Chen blankly. Curiosity filled her mind when she realized that his attention was on the computer and not her despite knowing that she was awake.

She wore her heels and walked next to Yang Chen. Anger crept up her mind when she saw what was on the computer screen!

"Who said you could use my computer to play video games?!" Lin Ruoxi was exasperated.

Yang Chen was using her work computer to play a combat game.

His character was moving around skillfully since Yang Chen had a heightened sense of hand-eye coordination.

Yang Chen went on to get a five-man kill. The five players on the opposing team were cursing him, thinking he was cheating. Yang Chen ignored them completely and continued his rampage.

He threw a glance at Lin Ruoxi when he heard her voice but he immediately diverted his attention back to his game.

"Why do you look so surprised? You only use your computer for work but you bought such a high-end computer. I'm playing games on it so it doesn't go to waste." Yang Chen chuckled lightly. "Yuan Ye gave me a new game..."

Lin Ruoxi gritted her teeth and yanked the cable right out of the socket!

"Hey!"

Yang Chen yelled but it was too late, his computer was already turned off!

Yang Chen spun around in frustration. "Dear, what are you doing?! They will think I quit halfway, I'll be penalized and it will go on the records!"

"You're so worked up over a game but I don't see you feel anything when you're killing others or when you're breaking the law." Lin Ruoxi grunted.

"It's not the same! My pride is on the line here! They will think I ran away because I was scared!" Yang Chen said in a more serious manner.

"Why don't I start a game company for you? You can just create your own games and play them all day long!"

"Hmm..." Yang Chen immediately fell into deep thought. "You know what? That doesn't sound half bad."

Lin Ruoxi's face was still flushed. She couldn't stop herself from blurting out when she saw that Yang Chen wasn't planning to talk about their incident. "Don't you have anything to say to me?"