Chapter 1041 - Chapter 1050

Chapter 1041 - While The Rich Wine And Dine

Yang Chen wasn't about to let her get a hit off. With speeds faster than lightning, he grabbed the broom from her and used it to slap her right cheek!

"Ouch!" the woman screamed.

She staggered onto the floor while holding her numb cheek. With a dizzy head, she got up and pointed at Yang Chen.

"Somebody please come! He hit me! Come out here!" She shouted.

The people in the house quickly dashed out at her pleas. Based on the commotion, they knew that something had gone wrong.

After a short while, three tall and grouchy men ran out of the door with a frivolous middle-aged woman.

"Sister Hua! What happened to you! Who are they?!" A bearded man asked her.

Sister Hua cupped her cheek while wailing, "It's all their fault! The little wretches! They invited these troublemakers in. They're accusing us of child labor and they hit me when I tried to teach them a lesson!"

"Damn it, how could they do this! Let's get them!"

The buff man roared and charged towards Yang Chen with two others behind him!

However, they had underestimated Yang Chen's abilities. With the broom, he knocked their ankles and they all fell down immediately!

Yang Chen tossed the broom and lifted the man up by gripping his collar

The man broke out into cold sweat when his feet left the ground. How was it possible for Yang Chen to do this? He was over two hundred pounds!

"Bro...brother, forgive me! Forgive me!"

The little girls lifted their heads warily and they stared at Yang Chen with glinting eyes, realizing that Yang Chen had defeated them singlehandedly.

The boys watched him anxiously while the other woman typed on her phone secretly as if she was trying to send a message out.

"Shut up!"

Yang Chen was getting impatient and he threw the man down. The man rolled away immediately, not daring to move any nearer.

Yang Chen said flatly, "Stop shouting and tell me, where do the kids come from?"

The plump woman turned docile when she realized Yang Chen was a formidable opponent. She retreated far behind before replying to him, "Sir...don't misunderstand. We...we are not bad people..."

"Huh," Yang Pojun said with an authoritative voice. "Bold of you to call yourselves good guys. Are they really willing to work?"

The back of their hair stood up, feeling intimidated by his attitude. A retired commander was still a commander in the past.

"Sir, we really aren't bad guys...these kids have parents and they left them in our care. Their parents asked them to work. We're just taking care of them on their behalf..." Sister Hua sounded wronged.

"How is that possible! No parents would let their children sell expired mooncakes. Also, you abused them, we saw their wounds!" Guo Xuehua widened her eyes out of indignance.

The men and women's faces fell whereas the children shrank by the side, not daring to say anything.

At this moment, the sound of emergency breaks could be heard from outside.