Chapter 1541 - Chapter 1550

Chapter 1541 - The Genius of Luo Clan

Mentioning Catherine at this moment stunned Yang Chen as his little monster almost went soft.

Luckily, Yang Chen reacted fast enough and bit the woman's red cherry lips. "Oh you little demon, do you think I'll give in by just mentioning your mom? The more you try to resist it, the greater my desire to try it. I'll let you taste a bit of pain!"

Jane laughed non-stop, not taking Yang Chen's 'threaten' seriously. She could not wait for him to apply full force.

Not wishing to show any weakness to the virgin lady, Yang Chen started pumping with great force in the laboratory.

The empty and cold laboratory was then filled with the lady's moan.

It lasted until late midnight before it went off.

In the end, Jane begged for mercy as her body was less inhumane compared to Yang Chen's monstrous body.

Yet, being able to transform from a girl to a lady in her favorite laboratory represented great meaning to Jane.

To Yang Chen, he wanted to try on Jane's other amazing part but the look of Catherine kept on flashing through his mind. Hence, he put the desire aside since he had plenty of time to test it out in the future.

After the pleasure they had, Yang Chen carried his woman to the observatory on the top floor, laid down together on a table and star-gazed with Jane laying on his arm.

Under the starry night, it was romantic.

"Hubby...with your current cultivation, can you fly to outer space?"

Jane posted a random question moments later.

Yang Chen frowned. It was not that he did not think of it or test it when he was cultivating alone, but...

"I can't," Yang Chen answered helplessly. "Although I can enter outer space with my True Yuan, the Heaven and Earth energy would reduce as I get further away from Earth. There would be a point where there's no Heaven and Earth energy for me to sustain. Besides, space has no oxygen. Without both essential elements, I couldn't withstand a single second even if I don't use the True Yuan shield and my body could withstand radiation in space. Also, the feeling is terrible."

"As expected...there lacks more superior energy to sustain the cultivator's life, just like the spaceship. The problem of requiring resources is still yet to be resolved..." Jane mumbled as her mind strayed away.

Yang Chen's lips curled up as he saw the lady go into deep thought. "My lovely Lil'Janejane, please don't tell me you started thinking about your experiments again at such a romantic moment."

Jane jolted and made a ghost face. "Oops, I'm not on purpose, it's just an occupational hazard..."

"It's okay even if you did it on purpose. I still like it no matter what you do."

"Is this considered those flirty and lovely words often said by men?"

"Nope, I speak from the bottom of my heart."

......

Illusion Realm. Luo clan fortress.

The trails of the great battle earlier on were still clearly to be seen. Like many of the white jade buildings crumbled to pieces, the Luo clan fortress was no longer in its glory state.