Chapter 1401 - Chapter 1410

Chapter 1401 - Ghost

The sea was raging as the cool draught of air whipped over the waves, bringing up a chilly and briny taste of the sea.

If one were to take a hard sniff, they might catch a hint of smoke.

On the calm yet raging sea, a giant beast was seen floating on it.

It was more than a hundred meters long and as it sailed closer to view, an iron submarine was revealed.

Standing on top of the deck of the submarine was an Asian woman. Her busty figure was wrapped in a tight black leather, with her silky black hair tied into a long ponytail.

Standing next to her was a Caucasian man who was dressed in a Navy uniform.

He was looking to the west side with a relaxed smile.

A troop of soldiers stood behind them. They were all dressed in Navy uniforms but there were no insignia or patches on their uniforms. Instead, a striking and terrifying skull logo was sketched across their chest with silver lines.

The Caucasian man noticed her worry, and he smiled, speaking with a British accent, "Madam Hannya, you don't need to worry. We still have plenty of time. It'll take at least thirty minutes for the Jiangnan Navy to catch up with us."

Hannya was expressionless.

"Colonel Brewster, I don't care about the Navy. All I care about is His Majesty Pluto's safety."

The Caucasian man was Brewster, grandson of Makedon. He changed little from when he was in The Forgotten Realms, other than gaining some weight.

Now that he was reinstated as the colonel, Brewster lost some humor and became more reserved.

"Madam Hannya, you buried the explosives with Jounin of the Yamata Sect. I'm sure you're well aware of the power of those explosives. It won't be a threat to His Majesty Pluto. As for the missiles, His Majesty Pluto requested this himself, so I'm sure he's aware of the consequences. He wouldn't do anything that will bring him harm," replied Brewster.

Hannya lowered her gaze for a second before turning around to look at the soldiers.

Other than the nuclear submarine they were on, there were also two more frigates and one destroyer.

They were all equipped with the latest equipment. Some modifications were even made, thus they were more advanced than combat ships from the United States Navy and Russian Navy!

Hundreds of trained soldiers were under Brewster's command, and they had fired dozens of Tomahawks to the coordinates sent by Yang Chen!

Once the commands were carried out, the frigates and the destroyer sailed to the international waters, whereas the nuclear submarine remained here, waiting for Yang Chen's arrival.

Hannya couldn't fathom the current situation. How did Yang Chen form such an advanced fleet? How did he even bring them into China with no one knowing?!

This couldn't be done with just money. He would need potent power and influence to achieve this.

It would be easy to ambush the States with these combat ships because they wouldn't be able to track this fleet until it was too late!

If Yang Chen hadn't let her take part in this mission, she wouldn't have known about Yang Chen's powers.

"Colonel, can you tell me the name of your fleet? I've never heard of a large-scale mercenary group like this." Hannya couldn't suppress her curiosity.