Chapter 1411 - Chapter 1420

Chapter 1411 - Mother And Son

Meng Kaiyuan was already furious, and he couldn't care less of what Meng Yue was thinking. In this situation, the safety of his granddaughter was second, and the reputation of his family, the image of this old patriarch, came first.

Yang Chen took the phone from Meng Yue's hand and looked at the woman's desperate expression, without any hint of sympathy.

Being born in such a big family, their status depended on their ability. She should've known better. She could only be blamed for being too pampered by the family, until now she was still holding on to some kind of fantasy that she was extremely special and important in the eyes of her elders and that she was irreplaceable.

"What is it, old man? Are you excited this time?" Yang Chen said with a chuckle.

On the other side of the phone, the Meng family was in the chamber of Zhonghai, and the family and the Southern China Gang had already exploded.

All this was because a few minutes ago, a servant passed in a box of CDs and a letterhead.

The two things had been firmly pressed under Meng Kaiyuan's palm right now.

"Are you threatening me? Do you think that I, Meng Kaiyuan, are so easy to deal with!?"

"I don't want to talk nonsense with you. The things have been delivered, they are only copies, and the originals are in my hands. If you want to keep your family's reputation, it is best to let my father and mother-in-law go back to where they came from, don't mess with me."

That being said, Yang Chen hung up.

Meng Kaiyuan was so angry that he groaned fiercely. After a twitch on his facial muscles, he smashed the phone to pieces!

On the high platform, the only remaining Elder, Meng Qi suppressed his anger and said in a low voice, "Meng Kaiyuan, you'd better solve this matter right away, how ridiculous!"

That being said, Meng Qi didn't want to stay further and left the conference hall and disappeared.

Meng Kaiyuan's eyes were flushed and once Meng Qi was gone, he yelled toward the guards of the chamber, "Go! Get Meng Qin, Meng Zhexin, and Zhang Ling here!!"

The people in the chamber were a little uneasy, some secretly gloated and looked forward to it.

As a direct line of the Meng family who was not serving in the Southern China Gang, Meng Qin and Meng Zhexin were not qualified to discuss matters here.

But Meng Que and Meng Zhelong, who were the hall master and deputy gang leader, were all present. Both of them had gloomy, fierce expressions, which were complex and unspeakable.

At the same time, in a luxurious guest room of the Meng family villa, an ambiguous and dreamy scene was being staged.

On the big bed in the center of the room, Meng Zhexin was naked, lingering with an enchanting woman who was also naked.

Meng Zhexin's hand was clasped on the towering mass of the woman's chest, pinching out various weird shapes. The tender flesh had traces of red marks as if being beaten.

His other hand held the woman's waist. Although there was some fat on the waist because of her age, it enhanced the charm of a mature woman.

The hidden parts below the two were constantly colliding at high speed, making the sound of "pop".

The woman with disheveled hair, sweet and sweaty, swayed her ivory body as if she was out of this world. Suddenly, she raised her head, let out a high-pitched cry, and began to convulse constantly!