Chapter 971 - Chapter 980

Chapter 971 - Treat You

Li Dun's face was completely pale, having used up most of his True Qi.

Even though he had suffered multiple heavy blows on his body, he was still standing tall in the face of an impossible situation!

Tang Xin choked up as she stared at the man in front of her. Her eyes glistened with tears with feelings of regret and sorrow rising within her.

However, the five men had no plans of stopping.

They inched closer and closer to Li Dun, intending to end his life with one final attack!

However, despite his condition, Li Dun had no plans of giving up. He was going to resist them for as long as there was breath in his body.

At that exact moment, their silhouettes moved so swiftly towards Li Dun that slashings sounds could be heard from the air!

Li Dun bent over slightly and threw his legs around in a circular motion!

Sounds of explosions rang out and the five men were flung back several meters. Li Dun was thrown back several meters as well.

It was at this point where Li Dun knew that he did not have it in him to counter any more of their attacks.

The five men knew of his current predicament and did not waste any time in counterattacks.

Tang Xin shrieked loudly out of fear when she realized that Li Dun was in grave danger!

Then, out of nowhere, the five men suddenly felt an oppressing force like no other!

BOOM!

A gust of wind swept in and sent clouds of dust flying into the air.

The five men were shoved away by its force!

They looked up, trying to see what had happened but all they saw was a man dressed in a white shirt, standing in front of Li Dun!

Yang Chen had arrived in the nick of time. He turned around and looked at Li Dun who was smiling with blood dripping out of his mouth. Yang Chen frowned and asked, "What happened?"

Li Dun didn't have any energy left to speak. Instead, he laughed softly before falling onto the ground.

Tang Xin sobbed, having recovered from the initial shock. "Young Master Yang, you must save him! He's badly injured!"

Yang Chen looked at her in surprise and glanced over at Li Dun who was covered in wounds. "He's fine, his wounds aren't critical. I'm sure he'll recover after I treat him."

While they were talking, the five men were getting ready to launch an attack on their surprise guest.

With a ferocious growl, they advanced towards Yang Chen at a terrifying speed!

Yang Chen stayed still and waited for them to strike first!

Just when they thought Yang Chen would feel their wrath, a surge of Heaven and Earth Restoration Energy made its way up their limbs!

All five of them groaned in pain. Somehow, their muscles and veins were being torn off their limbs under the effect of the twisting surge of Heaven and Earth Restoration Energy!

Eventually, their bones were crushed into pieces. Between the five of them, there were tens of thousands of shards!

Tang Xin paled at the gory scene in front of her. Even Li Dun rolled his eyes at Yang Chen's barbaric acts.