53

I clawed at illumi's back as he drove right into me. I screamed out at the pleasure and slight stinging pain. His hands glided behind my back and gripping my shoulders. Pulling me down into his violent thrusts I was almost sure that I would burst right there. "Not yet" he huffed into my ear. Almost as if he could hear my thoughts.

I watched as he big his bottom lip. He was watching me watch him and he loved it. He fucking went crazy over being watched.  He swung one of my legs over his shoulder and positioned me onto my side.

I could feel him even deeper inside of me. "I can't.." I whimpered. Ready to blow at any given second. But he ignored me. I continued to watch and admire his delicious body flex with his movements. His body covered in sweat, making his muscles shine. I couldn't help but reach my hand out and touch him. Taking his hand and covering mine with it, holding it against him.

He leaned back pulling me on top of him.
I watched his eyes roll back as I slipped him back inside me. His hands behind his head made his arms reveal exactly how large they truly were.  Everything about this man made my pussy clench. I rode him like my life depended on it. I wanted to feel his dick throb as I climaxed with him and by the way his hands quickly landed on my bare thigh and squeezed me tightly as he helped my now sloppy strides grind harder against him only told me he was just on the edge as I.

He bucked his hips riding his peak as he sent me over the edge screaming out to gods I don't even know exists. Illumi pulled me in and stole my screams as he kissed me. He kissed me until we were both exhausted and still. "That... was .. amazing " I grinned. He smiled saying nothing and held me.  Neither of us wanted to move. Well. Neither of us had the energy to do so.

"I want to kill Hisoka." He said .

I sat up feeling a bit of guilt "because of what I said?"

"No. Of course not. Hisoka wants to kill me too but I'm still of value to him. Though right now I don't see any value of him. He no longer serves me a purpose. Plus you like him so, I came to the conclusion that Hisoka has to die now."

His psychotic rant turned me on all over again. But I didn't want hisoka dead. I grinned nibbling at his jaw. "Mm.. is that jealousy I taste on you illumi?"

He stared at me not saying a word but as ignorant as he was I could probably hear him sayin no. But he enjoyed my reaction by the way his dick twitched. "Tell me illumi. What would you do to me if hisoka was tied to that chair. Watching us. Right now." He looked over at the empty chair. Staring at it. Picturing hisoka sitting there eyeing me and licking his perverted lips. Watching my naked body lay on my fiancés as if he wasn't beneath me. I see it in illumis eyes. That fire, that hatred. That jealousy. His body tensed but he stood up. "Stand" he demanded.