5

"I need intel on someone.." he said simply. Grabbing his cup of wine he leaned back into his chair and crossed his legs. I continued to get the feeling that he's more dangerous. And something told me not to work with him.  " chrollo Lucilfer."

I damn near choked.

"So you've heard of him?"

"Everyone's heard of him. But I'm sorry. If this is who you want information on I'm not the one to do so. I would consider you contact an investigator rather than an assassin for his case." Chrollo and Silva has a run in before. I can't remember how it turned out but chrollo lives so that says something. I'm severely under qualified for this job. But again... he seemed very suspicious from the beginning.

"Something tells me you know him personally if you speak his name so easily. Not many know who he is.. is this the real reason you asked me here?" I was done playing into his game. He fooled me thinking he was a potential client. " your wasting my time and I'm not happy."

"You got me " he threw up his hands and chuckled. "I've been curious about you. I've heard your name a few times during my hunters exam. I had to see if your beauty Matched the description. Which I must say words did not do you justice."

"Make one move I pierce your dick" I said calmly. He lifted the tables skirt slightly and seen my needles aimed for his privates.

"Oh~... how kinky." He smiled. " a manipulator... you even have his needles. How cute." He places his chin on his hands and stared deeply at me.

"Who are you and what's the reason I'm here."

"I told you. I was curious about you. I met illumi during the hunters exam. We formed an understanding and bonded a couple times . Kept in touch after. He mentioned he was engaged but I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to be with someone like him. He's so serious.. when I heard you were an assassin as well it peaked my interest. And to my amazement not only are you radiant but your smart and strong as well. All good qualities. I was just bored looking to have some fun. That's all."

"Join tinder."

He laughed even more " not that kind of fun. But I'm flattered. I was just being nosey"

"We're done here." I said I pulled out the money for my wine and placed it on the table .

"I told you this was on me" He smiled batting his psychotic eyes at me. 

"Nice to meet you Mr Morou." I said before taking my leave.

"She's exciting~" hisoka chuckled "illumi, what a gem you have... I want nothing more than to break her"

I pulled out my phone and dialed illumi

Illumi: yes.

Me: who's hisoka.

Illumi: an acquaintance. Why.

Me: he fooled me into believing he was a client just to go to dinner with me AND he was trying to get information about myself .

Illumi: What did you do

Me: I ended the meeting. Told him nothing. I stand no chance against him.

Illumi: your correct. Well. I don't know why he contacted you with any interest but I'll be calling him myself. It's best if you stay clear from him. He's very unpredictable.

Me:ok.

Illumi: were you afraid? Your breathing is rapid. Did he threaten you?

Me: for once yes. His bloodlust seeped our of him yet he was unaware ... it was something I've never sensed before .. had he attacked I know I would've been dead.