37

"I'm only asking 1 more time." I sighed sitting on the mans desk as he cried and pleaded for his life. "The contract you have to build on the old hashimo property. Where is it."

"I swear I don't know! My secretary handles all the paper work!"  He screamed desperately.

"And I'm telling you she's already dead."

My phone lit up as hashimo's number lit up. "I told you not to call. I'll call you. Those were my terms." I answered.

"I've always loved when you spoke business."

"..."

"What's the matter?"

"Illumi... where's my client?" I asked angrily.

"Just... lying around.." he joked.

"Are fucking kidding me?" I growled. "That's the fourth client this week that you killed" I reached over and untied the sobbing man. "Your lucky. Now get out."

"I told you I'd stop if you agreed to come back home." Illumi reminded. Which he loved to do. Remind me that all I have to do is obey his command and come home and he'd stop killing my clients.

"Congratulations. Because of you I haven't gotten paid a single time this week. Silva is getting more impatient as the day goes by." I warned him but he didn't care. All he cared about was getting me to go back. 

"You wanted to play.. so we're playing.  Your mistake was playing with my heart. I don't take that lightly"

"Oh please lumi. You have no heart! You only want me back home because no sane woman would ever dare to love you." I teased.

"Why would I ever want a sane woman to love me when the most insane one already does." He asked. "Have you seen Hisoka lately?"

"No but if this continues I just might. I cared for you because it's all i knew. But make no mistake Illumi. I don't need you. Nor do I need to come back home."

"Then more will die." He said simply. "Look outside."

I walked over to the window and looked down to the empty parking lot where bodies laid lifeless in a pile and illumi stood infront looking up to me.

"And they are ?"

"The clients you had lined up for the next two weeks. Now. Come on. Let's go home."

I clenched my jaw and shut the curtain. "Well aren't you romantic" I said sarcastically. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Like you said. My father is growing impatient with your lack of numbers. He doesn't care about this game we're playing but he still expects your numbers to be the same. Unless of course you come back home. All will be forgiven."

"All will be forgiven but you" I mentioned. "Your only pushing me away Illumi."

"Push me away then." He said entering the room. Placing the phone back in his pocket he blocked the doorway. "Come on. Push me away."

"Desperate doesn't suit you" I complained sitting down on the chair where the man was just tied moments ago.

"Enough. This game has been going on long enough. I want my girl home."

"Run along then. I'm sure she would love to hear you say that." I giggled knowing I was getting under his skin. I was one of the few who can do so this easily.

"I want my fiancé home."

"Ooohhhh. Yea no can do. Im booked and busy. Those bodies you piled up? Fake clients.  After the first body I figured you would keep it going. So I sent your father false one. This client was real. I forgot to find a replacement but .. Like I said. I'm booked and busy."

"I'm losing my patience and you and I both know how I get when I'm impatient."

"Too bad lumi. I've already lost my patience with you. You wanted to act like a child so let's act like children!" I laughed. "We're here because of you. All you had to do was want the agreement to end but noooo. You wanted your cake and eat it too." I walked up to Illumi who was visibly angry. I loved every expression he makes because it's so rare that he makes them. "You forgot who your fucking with illumi. I don't do second best or the final option. It's me or no one. And I just don't believe you right now. Not while she's alive."

"So then kill her."

"I will. But I'm liking this game we're playing . I think I'm gonna take my time with her and play around with my food." I looked down at my phone. "Would you look at the time ! I gotta go. Don't wait up. I won't be home tonight either." I kissed Illumi on the cheek and and left. Picking up the phone "the hell do you want."

"How can you be so cruel! I've been nothing but nice to you my little butterfly."

"I'm hanging up"

"Fine fine... the boss says it's almost time. He needs you here."

"I'm on my way."

"Oh and wear the lingerie I love. The red one."

"Hisoka."

"I'm kidding !!" He laughed. "I'll see you there."