17

Since dinner was almost ready I figured I go back to my room and call illumi back. I walked past Hisoka who had a sly smile on his face. Probably imagining me bent over in-front of him again. I felt his hungry eyes burning me until I was finally out of his view. Turning my phone back on u threw myself in my bed and called illumi.

Illumi answered quickly with his Normal emotionless tone. "Y/n I called you earlier.. you know your supposed to answer all calls from me and my father." Blah blah blah. There he goes with his rules again.

"I understand. I just didn't want to be rude in front of my client. Especially one as skilled as chrollo." I said truthfully remembering what he said to me.

Goosebumps covered my body remembering how easily I could've been killed but I shook it away. "Anyways What did you call about" I asked.

"I wanted to see if you were willing to switch clients. You could easily handle my job."

"No thank you I was hired for this one and I'm gonna take it. I remember my training. So I've been extra cautious." I lied. I  already fucked Hisoka in the kitchen with my switch off. God I was careless. 

"Very well. I suppose I have no choice but to trust you."

"Your girlfriend is here as well. If looks could kill" I scoffed " she has a serious problem with me for some reason. I felt her bloodlust pour out when she saw me. You should warn your poodle before she's euthanized. "

"Machi isn't my girlfriend. I was only having fun with her. I'm still settled on my future with you."

"You say that like you have a choice." I reminded him.

"Well I have a choice in weather I'm faithful or not.."

I squeezed my phone tightly trying not to lose my cool. "You have no choice in that either. Illumi ima make myself very clear .. if you ever cheat on me. After we're married .. i will kill you. And I have ways picked out already you would never see them coming."

"I don't doubt that. I think you would poison me . Or mentioning something about poison to trick me into starving myself to death as you watch me killing myself slowly and painfully."

Damn. That's a great idea.

"So of course I have the choice to cheat BUT... I chose to live peacefully. I understand Hisoka is there.  Are you alright with him around ? I know he frightens you"

"He made me turn my switch off within 20 minutes of being here." I admitted.

"Oh? Are you ok? I guess he would poke at you until you've reached your limit .."

"He just threatened to kill me. He didn't bother me. I know I shouldn't have went there but I wanted to see a little of what he can do. So I know the limits to stay within. Besides I've studied his personality for some time now. He has great self control. I knew I could safely poke the bear a bit."

"How did you get ur self together with your switch off ?" He asked

.... do I tell him? I shouldn't because they are well acquainted and could be messy. But then again illumi loves me but he isn't in love with me. The chances of him brushing it off would be high..

Now I'm curious to what illumi's limits are ...

"He bent me over the counter and fucked me senseless." I said without a second thought. Illumi froze and remained quiet for a bit. "Are you still there ?"

"He touched you?" I could hear illumis voice tremble with anger. I could tell he wanted to remain calm because even he knew that this is what we agreed on. But he never anticipated that it would be Hisoka. Then again neither did I. And now that I've gotten a taste. I want more.