31

I soaked in the view of his nicely fit body half naked before me. This wasn't something new since I've seen it a million times before but now I'm looking at him through different eyes. I could feel myself becoming drenched at the thought of finally being intimate with illumi. "You don't have to illumi. " I said despite wanting this more than anything at the moment.  "We can take it slow. What happened on my birthday was selfish and immature of me."

Illumi grabbed hold of my neck and squeeze tightly.. he leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Are you saying you don't want me because you found yourself new cock?" Illumis voice speaking so vulgar was making my head spin. I bit the bottom of my lip suppressing a moan. "I think that's the selfish part here." He continued but releasing my neck. "You've given yourself to other men.."

"We agreed-"

"Aht Aht." He said. "Your my fiancé are you not?" He ripped off my shirt breaking it in half. "You've allowed Hisoka... to admire , and touch... what's rightfully mine but want to talk me out of claiming what was promised to me from birth? I don't know y/n... that sounds like the selfish part here."

"Fuck" I groaned as his large strong veiny arm reached down to my breast and pulling them out of the bra for him.

"Do you want me to stop?" He questioned . Taking his index and thumb lightly pinching my nipple.

"Do you even see me this way illumi ?" I asked in a serious manner. I would hate for him to give me a pity fuck. "Don't fuck me out of obligation. Clearly I can please myself. You don't have to force-"

Illumi grabbed my hand and dragged it along his crotch. His dick was rock solid.. he was so thick and long I wanted it . "Does this feels like I'm forcing myself to fuck you? I've been attracted to you for a while now. I fantasized about you for even longer. Our relationship just didn't seem like it was taking this turn until recently. On your birthday."

I allowed myself to feel his hot member in my hands through his pants. I carefully rubbed his bulge as I felt the heat of his stares as I do so. "Your blushing" he teased. "Do you want it or not?"

He leaned down and held my chin. Lightly grazing his thumb over my bottom lip. He looked so confident but his eyes easily revealed that he was just as nervous as I was. We both knew becoming attached this was definitely something we're not used to.  "Are you afraid" he asked

"Not of you.." I said truthfully

"Of what then"

"Change..our friendship.. it won't ever be the same after this. You know that right?"

Illumi smirked "I'm no longer trying to be your friend y/n. You've known from the moment you could understand anything. that you were meant to be mine.. in this way."

"I-I know. I'm just saying"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course" this was something I never felt with Hisoka and chrollo. Trust. I couldn't trust them or anyone for that matter. But illumi. "I trust you with my life"

"Do you trust me with your body..." he slowly inches closer to my lips "and your heart?"

Feeling intoxicated with his scent and glares I breathlessly answered "yes"

Illumi closed the gap between our lips.

Sparks flew. My stomach swirling with butterflies and my heart raced... his warm soft lips moving against mine passionately.. I've never been kissed this way... with .. emotion. And for an emotionless guy I realized this was how he shows me his emotions and feelings. Through physical language.

"Great" He whispered. "Now let me make it up to you."