23

Was I really doing this? I couldn't fully wrap my head around what's happening.. this pleasure was indescribable. But yet, absolutely inappropriate. This is my client. Being a female assasin took nearly my entire life to be taken seriously. I worked until i was close to death and and worked harder beyond that. My family wasn't as well known as the zoldyck's but I made a name for myself... Even despite that its through the zoldycks.. My hard work is what got me here today. Y/N .. Female assassin of the zoldyck family. I was feared to all who knew the zoldyck name.

Yet...

Here I am . Riding my client to extreme bliss. Smothering the reputation I worked hard to gain.. just for pleasure.. first hisoka.... two days later Chrollo. Am i really this lonely? Do I really lack so much affection that I continue to shamelessly move my body against his KNOWING how damaging this would be to my reputation should he go around bragging?

Still.. I couldn't stop. I couldn't bring myself to stop. Chrollo's lips kissing and sucking my chest only adding on to this desire.

Sure I had my fun before.. but.. This time was different. I'm jumping at every opportunity  to feel a mans embrace.. 

I'm not just shaming myself.. But the zoldyck family as well. For once im not in control. My body feels and moves on its own to please itself. And it wont stop until its satisfied. 

once the satisfaction came.. I was feeling a load of mix emotions. Relief and shame. I sat back in my seat and pretended nothing happened. I debated on whether I should tell Illumi about this or not.

I wish i didn't have to. But deep down .. I had no one else to discuss these things with. 

"I'll be out of town for a few days." Chrollo said breaking the silence. I was glad he did. Last place i wanted to be in was my head..

"Will you be needing my assistance?" I offered.

"That wont be needed." he smiled. 

I nodded as he pulled up to the hide out. he unlocked the door and sat there.

"your leaving now?" I asked in confusion.

"yes." This was awkward. single answers.. no conversation.. I always preferred it this way with my clients but from what I observed of chrollo, he enjoys small talk.

"alright. Have a great night Mr. Lucilfer." i said. he looked a bit confused on why I addressed him so formally but he didnt say anything.

"Sleep well Y/n" he smiled. 

I walked in the broken down building expecting everyone to be doing their own thing as usual . Instead.. What I found was much more disturbing.

 What I found was much more disturbing

Killua !

I sensed the hostility in the room. I was immediately on defensive mode. "What the hell is going on here." I said angrily.

kil's eyes squinted trying to figure out why i would be there. Not wanting to say the wrong thing he didnt react to me entering the room. basic training. But i know killua is not here on his own free will. 

"oh its you" Machi rolled her eyes.

I walked over to killua and his friend Gon and stood infront of them. "why are you holding them here."

"you know these kids?"

"I asked first. and I expect answers before heads start flying. And it wont be mine or theirs." I crossed my arm keeping close attention to each of their body language. Should one try... I'll end them immediately. throw this whole job to shit. The family comes first.

"they must know the kil-"

"Pakun.. did you find out for yourself?" i asked .

"yes. they didn't know anything.."

"LIES!!!! I know they know something!!!!! The boy have to arm wrestle me."

"thats stupid. He wont do no such thing" I retaliated.

"its ok. I'll arm wrestle him." Go said politely.. The boy had guts, I admired that. He stepped forward and faced nobunaga. After Gons quick and harsh defeat nobunaga demanded another round.

"who's the chain user." he asked

"we already told you we dont know who it is" killua yelled.

"KID!" nobunaga shouted. "if you speak without permission again... I will kill you."

I oozed bloodlust becoming quickly furious that someone threatened killua like that.

"Nobunaga...." I said calmly with fearless eyes. " Threaten my brother one more time and I'll skin you alive."

"brother.. so thats your relationship."

"Your skilled Nobunaga but don't think for a second you could get past me."

"oi! the boss is paying you.. You side with us."

"I side with my family. i'll gladly kill you and terminate my agreement with chrollo."

staring into my eyes he slammed gons hand back onto the stone .. "again" he mumbled.

Killua lifted his foot just a few centimeters as he watched his friend flinched in pain and I noticed thats when someone moved. As fast as I could I held my arm out with four needles pressed against Hisoka's neck as his card hovered killuas.

"you almost got me." he smirked.

"move the card." i demanded

"You cant win against me.. you know this."

"I cant if I expect to live. If I'm willing to die I certainly can kill you with me."

"so you thought about it." he grinned widely.

"absolutely.. drop your fucking hand."

"I say we just kill her." machi blurted.

"I'm fine y/n. you're embarrassing me." killua whispered.

"drop.... your ... FUCKING... hand Hisoka... before I hit your artery."

his smile faded quickly as he realized how serious I was and that i just might pull it off..

"was that a real threat" he asked.

I dug the needling into his skin. a drop of blood dripped down his neck.. 

"very well.." he lifted his hand off killua. I grabbed killua and sat on the floor with him with my arms wrapped around him. 

"could you really kill him" he whispered for only me to hear.

"no. if things go south killua.. you need turn your switch.. its the only way to get your friend out alive. I wont be able to protect both of you." i whispered. 

I felt hisoka's angry psychotic stare burning through me. I looked over to face him but he only continued to stare. 

bring it you son of a bitch.