27

I wanted to sleep. I truly did. But sleeping while someone like Hisoka is in the room? Absolutely not. I was trained better.

Then again. How could I sleep either way with Hisoka in the room.

What's wrong with me !? I barely know the man yet my insides throb for him.

I opened my eyes and found him peacefully reading a book.

Treating this like a serious mission I slipped out of bed quietly. My footsteps and movement completely non existent to ears. Something that took me a year to perfect.  Concealing my aura I stood behind him. Slowly reaching my hand forward . I wanted to surprise him. Slide my hand down his chest as and completely take over him.

All I did was blink.

And he was gone. A playing card gently touching my neck I couldn't help but get turned on. "I almost didn't notice you." He said. He must've assumed that I was trying to kill him.

"What gave it away." I asked innocently slowly turning around.

"Your scent." Not backing down he studied my body language. My eyes. Face. Then he lowered his hand. "The smell of honey body wash that was on your bed was suddenly behind me. I'm genuinely impressed . But next time it'll cost you your life. What do you want."

I bit my lip wondering how to go about this. I didn't anticipate on getting caught. " testing you out" I lied. "I wanted to know your limitations."

"And?" He raised an eyebrow. "You got the best of me " I said throwing my hands up.

"Your lying."

"Fine." I groaned walking back over to the bed. "I'm fucking horny. I was gonna take initiative."

"I see your were trying to seduce your fiancés acquaintance .. " he took a page from my book and I didn't like it.

He walked over to me amused. "You don't know your place do you,butterfly?" I looked up at him confused . I couldn't tell where this was going. For all I know he was probably getting ready to kill me. " you don't do initiating." He removes his shirt showing off his perfect body. I was completely hypnotized . He pale and defined body, tall and slender towering before me. "I make the rule. I decide wether you deserve pleasure."

"Your getting a big head" I huffed folding my arms. "You're not my only option. If you don't give me what I want I can and will get my pleasure somewhere else. You were just more ideal because your here now."

"Is that so?" He chuckled. "I guess I should show you why I'm so confident then huh?"

I rolled my eyed but he begun to undo his pants. Ripping my robe off my naked body and tossing it to the far distance. "Stand up." He demanded. I stood up. Hisoka grabbed my arm , restraining them with his bungee gum doing the same with my legs. I stood there completely at the mercy of Hisoka.  Which terrifies and bursts my insides all at the same time.

"I'm going to destroy you. In the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave tomorrow morning. You will finally understand why storms. Are named after people. Are we clear?"

 Are we clear?"