7

I push illumi on his back and hovered over him. Brushing my lips lightly over his. "Where'd you learn how to fuck like that ?" I whispered

"A-"

"That was rhetorical illumi." I rolled my eyes . His phone starts going off and I sighed loudly as he reached for it.

"Ah. I'll be there when i can." He said hanging up the phone. He stood up and walked over to the bathroom cleaning himself off .

Great. I laid back feeling annoyed . "Did you have to answer ?"

He looked at me confused as ever. "It's work"

"And You cant spend one night with me?" I asked. I felt a little hurt knowing this was basically a glimpse of our future.

"This is our job." He said putting on his shirt. " you know the job comes first."

"family is first." I protested. "I'm your family."

"No your not. ." He quickly realized his fuck up but decided not to say anything.

"And when I am.." I asked

"I'll be providing us a good life with these jobs. I don't see the problem" he stood there like a big idiot. Which pissed me off because he was so intelligent but how can he be so dumb at the same time.

"Your going to make me  a lonely wife illumi." I said covering myself with the blanket and getting comfortable. "A lonely wife will seek company"

. "Don't think I won't hesitate to kill you." He warned.

"Mhm." I waved him off disappointed "thanks for spending ...." I leaned over to look at the clock "3 hours of my birthday with me. That must've damaged your busy schedule." I sad sarcastically. I thought i fell asleep for much longer but it looks like I didn't.

"Are you really throwing a tantrum like a child." He scoffed.

ABSOLUTELY!!

How dare you fuck me like this and deny me a round 2 on my birthday. At least give me a round 2 before you leave but of course illumi is the smartest dummy I know.

"You can go.  I'll call someone else to finish what you started."

He ignored my comment and headed for the door. He knows i hated being ignored more than anything in the world! He always did that when we were kids just because it pissed me off .

I jumped off the bed wrapping myself up with the blanket and chased him to the door. As he walked down the hall i continued to yell and give him a piece of my mind.

"Your doing this on purpose you long headed bastard!!" I shouted  he calmly pressed the elevator button and patiently waited . " every time you make me feel anything for you , you always run off and leave me behind! It's not fair illumi ."

He looked at his wrist to check the time.

"Your so selfish! Would it kill you to spend a little more time with me seeing how we haven't seen each other in like idk a fucking year!!??"

A small grin cracked his face.

"You think it's funny!?" I shouted loudly "go to hell!! You jerk you didn't change your still the snob you've always been!"

Illumi waved and went in the elevator. I sighed and turned back to my door a silhouette was leaning against his door watching the show.

Hisoka.

I looked over and saw him smiling at me .

He must've enjoyed that. I have to work on my anger. "What the hell you looking at?" I snapped at him.

"Nothing really just illumi pushing his wife away. That's all"

"Mind your business." I turned my doorknob and pushed the door open.

"Should you ever need anyone to 'finish' the job.. here's my card.. telling by the noise I'm definitely a better candidate.. you weren't screaming nearly enough. Here's my card"

He tossed the card to me and when I looked it i chuckled

He tossed the card to me and when I looked it i chuckled. "King of hearts ?" Was this a magic trick or something.

"That's precisely right. I'm the king of hearts." He bowed down formally "yours will be in good hands with me." He winked

"Not in the mood for a strangers joke and magic tricks." I tossed his card back

"But you laughed. Clearly you thought it was funny. Ah well I guess I'm going to have to try harder next time to make you smile."

"Leave me alone mr Morou." I walked inside and closed my door locking it behind me.

My phone buzzed loudly on the counter *1new message: Illumi*

Illumi: I'll make it up to you.

Me: you always say this and never do.

Illumi: we weren't involved then.

Me: and we're not involved now. you made it very clear that I'm no one to you. Thanks for the gift . I'm going to sleep.

Illumi: I'll call you tomorrow

Me: don't bother. you won't reach me.

Illumi: stubborn as ever.