1

Jisoo was standing in front of her bestfriend's grave,putting the flower on his grave.

"Dude,it's been over a year.You know your ex fiance's doing well in my company.And you know I love her right?So I'm here..to ask for your permission if I can court her."Jisoo said,then she laughed to herself."Funny how I'm asking you when you obviously won't answer."

"Miss Kim,we need to go now.Your secretary texted that you have few minutes before the meeting."Her driver told her.

"Let's go."Jisoo walked to her car,as the driver drove him to her company.She came there,she went to her office."Hi Chaeng."Jisoo greeted her secretary.

"Hi.Lets go to your meeting."Jisoo smiled and nodded.They came at the conference room as Jisoo sat on her swivel chair.Her ears was at the meeting,but her eyes were somewhere else.Chaeyoung.She was pretending she's reading the folder,but her eyes were at Chaeng,who was listening at the presentation.She was smiling foolishly on herself,simply looking at Chaeyoung makes her smile.The meeting ended.

I love you,Chaeng.So much.

-

Jisoo was with Lisa,her bestfriend.They were at her room.

"When will you remove Chaeyoung's pictures at your room?Its creepy."Lisa said as she looked at Chaeyoung's pocture frame at the nightstand.

"I like it there,then let it stay there."Jisoo said."We're here to plan something."

"For what?"

"I want to set up a dinner with Chaeyoung.Its been a year since Junhoe died and I think this is the right time to court her."Jisoo stated.

"Damn can't you..you know like other girls.I mean she's not the only girl in this world."Lisa flinched when Jisoo suddenly grabbed her collar.

"You don't tell me what I say,Lisa.This is my life."Jisoo said before letting Lisa go.

"Gosh Jisoo you can calm down."

"I lost my girl before,and I don't wanna loose someone again.I don't want to loose the chance."Jisoo said.

"Fine fine I'm helping you.Good luck."

-

Jisoo can't stop tapping her foot at the floor,she was so nervous,just asking Chaeyoung for a dinner makes her hella nervous.

"Jisoo-"Jisoo flinched when Chaeyoung's hand landed on her shoulder."Are you okay?"

"Yeah,yes of course nothing to eorry about."Jisoo said.

"There's something wrong.I've been your secretary for a year now,you can't lie to me.I know you."Jisoo sighed.

"Fine.Uhm...can..can I ask you uhmm..like..ahh out for..uhm like dinner?You know.."Jisoo said,blushing as she look down.Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Not even a big deal.Of course!"

"Thank you."Jisoo couldn't wait until their work hours were done."Hey let's go?"Jisoo said.

"Yeah sure."Chaeyoung answered.They left the office together,Jisoo opened the car door for her."Thank you."Chaeyoung sat at the passenger's seat.Jisoo walked at the driver's seat."You don't have your driver today?"

"Yeah I decided I'll drive today."Jisoo drove to the restaurant she rented.They walked in.

"There's no other customers?"Chaeyoung asked.

"I rented the place."Jisoo said.They went to the only table,food freshly served.

"Wow!"Chaeyoung immediately sat and she started to eat.Jisoo chuckled,finding it cute.She sat too and they ate quietly,until they finished their meal."That's so good.Thank you for the treat,Jisoo."

"Uhm..uh flowers for you."She said,handing the roses."Roses for Rosie."She said.Chaeyoung smiled.

"Thank you.You're so sweet."

"Actually,I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"Chaeyoung asked curiously.

"I waited for the right time..it's been a year since Junhoe is gone and I wanted you to move on..uhmm..I like you.No I mean I love you and I wanna court you.But if youre not ready yet I can wait-"Jisoo stopped when Chaeyoung leaned in and give her lips a peck.

"It's a yes,Jisoo.And I know I can move on in my life with you."

-

Good start!