26

Chaeyoung held her hand tight.

"I'll take care of you,okay?"

"Chae..I'm dangerous.I could hurt you too and I would never want that.Please Chae..leave me."Jisoo begged.

"Jisoo please..let me take care of you."

"But what if I'll go back on hurting you?Chae please."Chaeyoung didn't say a word,she just look into Jisoo's eyes.

"I'll take care of you.Thats final."

-

Three weeks later..

Jisoo's at the house with Chaeyoung,Jisoo chose to stay here than there at the mansion.Chaeyoung is taking good care of her,just after few weeks she's able to go back on walking,a little limping but she's already fine.She doesn't go to office for a while,she just recieves the emails.Lisa on the other hand,was calling her multiple times but Jisoo blocked her number.After what happened,Jisoo realized that she doesn't want to let Chaeyoung go.She will be insane if Chaeyoung's gone.Today they're cuddled at the couch,while watching television.

"Jisoo?"Chaeyoung called.

"Hmm?"

"Can we visit my dad?I want to check on him..I miss him.Its been a while since I last saw him."Jisoo wasn't pleased hearing those words.She boiled in anger as she remembered that guy..the man who killed her parents.

"No."Jisoo answered.

"Jisoo please?"

"Don't act cute,stop doing that.It won't work."

"But Jisoo-"

"I said what I said,Chae.Don't be such a hard headed person."

"Ugh fine."

-

NIGHT.

Jisoo was asleep,but Chaeyoung isn't.Her mind's thinking about her father.She looked at Jisoo and Jisoo seems having a good sleep.

"I'll go back before morning.Sorry,I miss him so much."Chaeyoung whispered,kissing Jisoo's cheek before she got off the bed and walked outside the room,she's carefully looking around and seems the guards are asleep.By this time there's only few guards awake.She peeked at the door,and she saw the two guards at the gate,playing cards

"I'll just buy some more beers at the nearby store.Don't cheat you punk."

"Okay okay just go."The gate opened and it was left a little open,she quietly walked near the guy who was busy looking at his cards.She got a plant pot,then slammed it at the guy's head.He instantly lost his consciousness.Before Chaeyoung could stepped out of the gate,she heard a gunshot.

"Leave that gate and I'll make sure that your father will rot in jail!"Jisoo shouted.

"J-Jisoo?"

"I have a alarm that alerts me whenever you walk out of the main door.Now walk here,before I call my lawyer and make sure your dad will be in jail."

"My dad's a good person and there's no reason that he'll be in jail.I'm sorry,Jisoo.You're fine now,you don't need me anymore."She said before running outside.

"Chaeyoung!"Chaeyoung ran and ran,trying to look for help.She wants to shout but Jisoo could hear her and possibly find her again.

"Why are you running?"A old man said,who have seen her.

"Harabeoji,please if someone looks for me tell them you didn't found me."

"Okay,okay.Be safe."

"Thank you."She ran again,and Jisoo happened to see the old man.

"Hey old man,have you seen this girl?"Jisoo said,pointing at the picture of Chaeyoung on her phone.The old man scanned the picture,and he recognized it,his reaction was pretty obvious.

"N-No.Who is she?"Jisoo grinned.

"Liar."

*BANG

The old man dropped dead on the floor.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!You better show yourself now!"Jisoo shouted,Chaeyoung was hiding at a bush,hoping Jisoo would pass by and she can escape.Shes holding her mouth with her hand to silence her cry,she feels pity for the old man."There you are,Chaeyoung."