25

"Lisa listen to me-"Lisa grabbed her collar,making her pause.

"Let her go! Don't let her end up like Jihyo!"Jisoo pushed her.

"You don't understand!"

"That's what you always say.I'm not letting this happen again.Not on my watch.Where is she?"

"I will never tell you."Jisoo stated.Lisa suddenly punched her,making her fall in shock.

"Wake up,unnie!Don't let this happen again!"Lisa said.Jisoo kept quiet,not even uttering a word."Unnie?"Jisoo stood up.

"Yeah..you're right.Let me fix this."Jisoo left the office,walking to her car."You can't hurt her..you love her.."Jisoo chanted in her mind as she drove away.She was too focused on the road,forgetting on what will she do or where she is going."Where am I going?Wait where's my phone?"She grabbed her phone from her pocket but it slipped out of her hand,so she searched for it at the floor."Gotcha!"She looked at the way where she was driving again,then there's a car driving towards her."Sh*t!"She cursed,turning on aside,causing her car to clash on a post.She heard knocks on her window.

"Miss?Miss are you okay?"She heard the voice,before she totally loose her consciousness.

-

Chaeyoung just woke up,she looked around and Jisoo wasn't there.She checked at the bathroom.

"Jisoo?"Jisoo wasn't there."Maybe she's downstairs."She took a bath and got some clothes at the closet,when she slept Jisoo went out for a while to buy her clothes.Jisoo doesn't want to see Mr.Park,so she just decided to buy some for Chaeyoung.She also destroyed Chaeyoung's phone,so it's nowhere to be seen.After finishing up Chaeyoung walked downstairs,but to her dismay Jisoo wasn't there also."Where's Jisoo?"She asked the men looking after her.

"Miss Kim went to work,Miss Park."

"Ohh.."

"But she left breakfast for you.There at the table."She just nodded then she ate the breakfast Jisoo cooked.After that she just went at the living room,to watch some television seties since she's so bored around here.One of Jisoo's men recieved a call.

"Hello?"

"Hello do you perhaps know Kim Jisoo?"The nurse on the other line asked.

"Yes,yes.Why?"

"She's in the hospital,and still unconscious.

"What happened to Miss Kim?"Hearing it,Chaeyoung quickly paid attention to the conversation.

"She got in to a car accident,so can you come here?I'll give you the full address."

"Okay okay.Send me a text message."He turned the call off then when he turned around,Chaeyoung was standing there.

"What happened to Jisoo?"She asked.

"She's at the hospital,she got in to a car accident.Stay here,someone will watch you.We'll go there to look after her."

"No!I'll come with you!She's my girlfriend!"Chaeyoung shouted.

"But we doubt that you won't try to escape."

"Tie me,handcuff me I don't give a dam now let me come with you for Jisoo!"They ended up bringing Chaeyoung along,Chaeyoung was nervous and worried as hell for Jisoo.They came there and they rushed inside,looking for Jisoo.They went at a private room where Jisoo is,Jisoo is awake but she looks so vulnerable.

"Chaeng?"

"Jisoo!"Chaeyoung walked to her but didn't attempt to hug her,for it will hurt Jisoo."How are you feeling?"Jisoo looked away.

"Go.Leave me alone."

"What?Jisoo what are you saying?"

"I said leave me!I did a lot to you why do you still care for me?"

"Because I love you,Jisoo.So I'll stay with you no matter what you say."

"No,leave me.Before I could hurt you again leave me!"