22

Jisoo drove Chaeyoung home.

"Bye,take care.I love you."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo smiled and gave her lips a peck.

"I love you too."Chaeyoung went off Jisoo's car and Jisoo drove away.Chaeyoung entered their house.

"Hi dad."

"Hello.Did you have dinner already?"

"Yeah Jisoo and I ate dinner earlier."

"Okay go rest in your room."Chaeyoung went on her room,taking a rest.She got her phone and she saw that Jimin sent her a voice message.

"What is this?"Sh played it.

Chaeyoung,your girlfriend is trying to kill me.I think this is my end.Be careful,leave her already."Then she heard a door bang before the message ended.

"What?"She was so bothered."I must ask Jisoo about this."She stood up,then she went downstairs.

"Where are you going?"Her father asked.

"In Jisoo's place,dad."She grabbed her coat and ride a cab,going to Jisoo's mansion.Shes all welcome there,everybody knows who she is."Where's Jisoo?"She asked the maid.

"At her room,ma'am."She ran upstairs,walking to Jisoo's room.The door's open,Jisoo was seating on her side bed while talking to someone on phone and a glass with jack Daniels on it on her other hand.

"You buried that Jimin well.I think no one would ever know where he is.Thanks,Yoongi.The money will be transferred right away."Chaeyoung gasped,not expecting what she heard.

"What have you done?"She whispered.

"Chae?What are you doing here?"Jisoo said,putting the glass on her nightstand as she walked to her girlfriend but Chaeyoung pushed her.

"Is it true Jisoo?You killed Jimin?!"Jisoo sighed.

"Look,it's not true."Chaeyoung played Jimin's voice message.

"Then what is this?"

"That's nothing."

"Where is he?"

"Am I supposed to know that?"

"Jisoo tell me the truth!"

"Fine!"Jisoo shouted."I killed him.Can you do anything about that?NOTHING!"

"Y-You need to be in jail."Jisoo grinned.

"Would I be in jail if there's no witness?"

"I'll be-ah!"She shouted when Jisoo punched her stomach,making her fall on the ground.Jisoo gripped her cheeks tightly,she squatted down,just in Chaeyoung's leverage.

"I thought you love me?"

"I do but th-this is wrong.."Jisoo gripped Chaeyoung's arm tightly,bringing her to her room and throwing her at the bed."Jisoo let me leave-ah!"She groaned once again when Jisoo punched her stomach again.

"You're mine."Jisoo grabbed a handkerchief at her drawer,then she out something in it.Chaeyoung can't move,she feels so weak after what Jisoo did.Jisoo walked to her,suddenly putting the handkerchief on her nose and mouth.

"Jis-armffphh."She feels so sleep all of a sudden,she was fighting the urge to sleep,but her eyes closed,she fell in to a deep slumber.Jisoo smirked.

"That's how I like it."She grabbed some keys from her drawer,she put it in her pocket along with her phone.

Shit what am I doing?She suddenly thought.

"Jisoo..Jisoo wake up!"She slapped her face a few times."No.I'm not gonna do this again-ahh!"Her head aches so much that all she can do is to sit on a corner.Then she stood up."No..she can't speak up."She got ties and then carried Chaeyoung,bringing her to her car.She tied her hand and put handkerchief in her eyes and another in her mouth then she sat at the driver's seat,she drove to a place,a little far from Seoul,a hidden place.Its in a forest and it seems to be the only house there.She left the car,knowing how deep Chaeyoung's sleep is.She opened the house then she drove to the parking lot,she closed the gate using a switch inside the house,there's a fingerprint scanner at the button,only her fingerprint wi be identified in it.She carried Chaeyoung,bringing her upstairs,at a room.She laid her at the bed,then she kissed her lips."I love you so much,Chaeyoung."