4

Today is just a simple day,Jisoo went to the Park's place to pick her girlfriend up.Jisoo knocked and Mr.Park open the door for her.

"Hi Jisoo."

"Hi Uncle."

"She's just getting ready.Come in."

I know.

They both walked in,waiting for Chaeyoung to come down.

"Hello."Chaeyoung greeted.

"Good morning,Miss beautiful."Jisoo greeted her girlfriend with a wide smile on her face.

"Stop with the compliment,Kim."

"Just stating the truth.We'll go now,uncle."

"Okay take care."They left the house and went to Jisoo's car,driving to the office.They came at the parking lot but before Chaeyoung could get off,Jisoo held her hand.

"Wait."

"Why?"

"I..I have something for you."Jisoo said as she took a small box from the car organizer.

"You're spoiling me."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo chuckled.

"Everything for my girl."She opened the box with a heart necklace."I always want you to feel that I'm just near you."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung smiled.

"I'm really grateful that I have you."

"And I am too."Jisoo put the necklace on her neck,can't help but to smile."Now let's go."Jisoo left the car first,opening the car door for Chaeyoung.They both went to her office,then wait until her first meeting.They went to the conference room,for the meeting.

"Good morning,Mr.Tuan."Jisoo greeted the client.

"Ms.Kim."He said casually,then his eyes landed to Chaeyoung."Chae!Been a long time."He said.

"Uhm..wait Mark?The one at the art class?"

"Exactly!"They hugged,Jisoo just looked.She fake coughed to get the attention of the two.

"We have a meeting,Mr.Tuan.This is not a reunion."Jisoo said.

"Oh yeah sorry.Come take a seat with me,Chae."

"Su-"

"No."Jisoo cutted her off."She'll sit with me."Jisoo said.So They took their seats,Jisoo was incredibly pissed off.Chaeyoung noticed it,so she held Jisoo's hand.

"Hes just a friend,no worries."Chaeyoung said and Jisoo just nodded.The meeting went on,Jisoos team presenting their work.

"Isn't it too simple?I mean this is an high class condo and you give it simple fashion?"

"Simple but elegant."Jisoo said.

"No I don't like it."

"Then don't.I don't do fucking care now leave my office."Jisoo said as she was really angry.

"Jisoo!Let me close this deal."Chaeyoung said.

"Do as you please."Jisoo said,leaving the room in anger.Chaeyoung,explained everything to Mark.

"Okay,Ill approve this in one condition."

"One condition?What is it?"

"Have a coffee with me today.You know,to catch up.Its been long."He said.Chaeyoung smiled.

"Sure."

"Good.Theres a cafeteria near by,you know I'll be waiting there.I'll sign this papers."

"Thank you."She went to Jisoo's office,who was still calming down."I closed the deal!"She said happily.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah.I'll just need to have a coffee with him.But it won't take long I promise."Chaeyoung said.

"What?Why?"

"Don't worry,Jisoo.We're just friends.Okay?"Chaeyoung said.Jisoo sighed.

"Fine.Do what you want."Chaeyoung kissed Jisoo's lips.

"Trust me,please?"Jisoo forced a smile.

"Okay."

"Thank you.I'll get back quick."Chaeyoung left the room and as soon as the door closed,Jisoo opened her phone,revealing the scenery Chaeyoung was seeing.Its at the necklace,she wants to watch her everytime.

"I trust you,but not him."