28

Jisoo ran downstairs to see Chaeyoung unconscious,her eyes widened seeing blood running down Chaeyoung's thighs.

"Fuck get the car!"Jisoo carried her,bringing her at the car.One of the guards quickly drove,other cars also following hem which is her guards too.Jisoo was crying."Chaeyoung..please wake up."They came at the hospital,the doctors immediately paid attention to Chaeyoung.Jisoo was walking back and forth,she can't settle.She sat down,furiously tapping her feet."Why does it takes so long?"After three hours that was like a eternity to Jisoo,the doctor finally came out.Jisoo immediately stood up,walking to him."How is she?What happened?"

"She's good now,she'll wake up soon.We will transfer her in a private room.Tell the nurses once she wakes up,I have to tell you something later."

"Why can't you just tell me now?"The doctor sighed.

"She needs to know it."Jisoo just nodded and soon Chaeyoung was transferred in a private room.She was unconscious,Jisoo told the guards to look after them outside the room.Jisoo was holding in her hand tight,she doesn't want to let Chaeyoung go.Soon Chaeyoung's eyes opened,Jisoo immediately paid attention on her.

"Are you okay?Do you need anything?"Jisoo asked.

"N-Nothing."

"Stay there,I'll just call the doctor.Please just stay."Chaeyoung was in a really bad situation,so she can't move that much.Jisoo left and soon came back with the doctor.

"Ms.Park,how are you feeling?"The doctor asked.

"Body pain."Chaeyoung said.

"I have a bad news for you,Ms.Park."

"What is it?"Chaeyoung asked.The doctor sighed.

"Apparently you're five weeks pregnant,and after excessive bleeding,your child didn't survive.You had a miscarriage,miss."The doctor said.Jisoo can't speak,she frozed.Chaeyoung can't believe it,she wasn't even aware that she's pregnant.

"I-Is that for real,doc?"

"Yes,miss.I'm sorry.We tried our best to save the baby but..nothing worked."Tears fell from Chaeyoung's eyes,the doctor decided to leave them first.Jisoo walked to Chaeyoung and tried to hugged her,but Chaeyoung pushed her.

"It's your fault,Jisoo!Its your fault!"Chaeyoung shouted.Jisoo still insisted on hugging her,even Chaeyoung was punching her consistently.

"I'm sorry."That's all she can say.Chaeyoung eventualky got tired on fighting with Jisoo,Jisoo let her fall asleep.Then she decided to leave her alone.Jisoo gave the guards a number.Its Mr.Park's number."Call that,tell him to go here for his daughter."

"Yes ma'am."Jisoo got the car keys from them then she went back at the mansion,her clothes still with blood.She walked inside the mansion,all people's eyes landed on her but she didn't give a damn.Just in the right time,Lisa was driving to her mansion,wanna check if ever Jisoo was there,to convince her to get to therapy again.Jisoo got a gun from her closet.

"I'm a monster.."She whispered.She pointed the gun in her head and about to pull the trigger but Lisa came in.

"Unnie!"Lisa grabbed the gun out of Jisoo's hand,throwing it somewhere else.

"Yah!Let me do this!I can't damage any more people!I'm a monster,Lisa!"Jisoo shouted.

"Unnie,you're not a monster,okay?"

"I am!I killed my own child and I almost killed the girl I love!I'ma fucking demon!"Tears fell from her eyes,she's in pain.She pulled her hair with both of her hands."I'm a monster..all I do is hurting people..I even hurt you I deserve to die,Lisa!"Lisa hugged her,patting her back.

"It's not you,unnie.Its your sickness.You're not a monster.We've been together for years,unnie.You just need to go to therapy and everything will be fine.Okay?"Lisa said.

"She hates me now..it's all my fault,Lisa.I'm a bad person.I lost them..I'm too stupid.Why am I still alive?I should have died the moment my parents did..so I didn't have harmed any people."Lisa hugged her tighter.

"You saved me,unnie.You can't die..it will be fine,okay?"

-

The most painful chap