10[M]

Jisoo responded to her kiss,making her girlfriend sit on her lap.Jisoo turned the television off.

"Tell me what you want."Jisoo said.

"What do you think?"Chaeyoung said,kissing Jisoo's neck.

"I know exactly."Jisoo said,smirking at her.She carried Chaeyoung to her bed,then she went on top of her,kissing her once again.Jisoo's hand went inside Chaeyoung's shirt,up to her breasts.She slowly masagged it,making Chaeyoung produce a low moan.

"Hmm.."

"Like it,honey?"Jisoo whispered sexily in her ears and then she licked her earlobe.

"Uhmm.."Jisoo undressed her,her lustful eyes staring right in Chaeyoung's eyes.Now her girlfriend was fully naked in front of her eyes.

"Look likes a beautiful goddess."Jisoo said,seems worshipping the body she's seeing.Jisoo's hands parted her legs with a smirk on her face."Mine."Her finger slid right on Chaeyoung's wet fold.

"Hmm.."Chaeyoung bit her lower lip,trying to surpress her moan.

"Let it out,baby.No one's gonna hear you this room is sound proof."Jisoo said,moving her finger fast inside her.

"Ugh Jisoo!"

"That's it..good girl."Jisoo said,adding up another finger inside her girlfriend."Fuck you're so tight."

"Jisoo I'm cumming..Jisoo!"She convulsed,cumming on Jisoo's finger.

"Lick my fingers clean."Jisoo told Chaeyoung,so she did.

"Such an obedient girl."Jisoo went on her knees,facing Chaeyoung's pussy.She gave it a lick,then she played with Chaeyoung's clit.

"Ugh Jisoo.."Chaeyoung held on her hair tight,taking the overwhelming pleasure.Jisoo continued fucking her with her tongue."A-Ahh Jisoo I'm cumming!"She shouted,cumming for the second time.Jisoo licked her clean.

"Sweet."Jisoo sat at the bed,letting Chaeyoung came down from her high first.Then Chaeyoung went on her knees.

"Should pay it back,right?"She said,pulling down Jisoo's pants along with her boxers,her cock sprung free,it was so hard due to all their recent actions they did.

"Oh fuck.."Jisoo cursed as Chaeyoung's soft hands went up and down her rigid length.

"You're so hard.."

"How can I not when you're so fucking hot?Uhmm.."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung licked the head of her cock,making her groan."Fuck it ahh.."

"You like it."

"I do.Now do it more."So she did,moving her hands faster."Oh god..you're so good with this ahh.."Jisoo moaned."Fuck I'm cumming..ahh shit!"She cummed on Chaeyoung's mouth,she sighed in relief."Now swallow it like a good girl."Jisoo said,Chaeyoung obeyed her."You don't know how hot you look right now."

"Done."Chaeyoung said,showing her mouth clean.Jisoo grinned.

"Great.Now get on your knees,time for the show of the night."Chaeyoung went on her knees just like Jisoo have said,Jisoo went on her back,positioning herself."I hope you enjoy this."Jisoo whispered seductively in her ear,slowly pushing herself inside her girlfriend's cunt.

"Ohh.."Chaeyoung moaned as Jisoo was fully sheathed in her wet folds.

"Like that?"Jisoo started in a slow pace,intentionally teasing her girlfriend.

"Ahh faster..harder Jisoo."Chaeyoung moaned,clenching harder around her.

"Didn't know you like it rough."

"Just do it!"Jisoo grinned.

"Impatient,huh?Beg for it."

"Please Jisoo please.Please...daddy?"Chaeyoung said,hoping it's the words Jisoo wants to hear.And she's right.

"Fuck."Jisoo moved in a fast pace,just in Chaeyoung's liking.

"Ahh more Jisoo!"

"Wish granted."Jisoo felt the hard clenching,indicating she'll come soon.

"I'm cumming!"She moaned,cumming as she convulsed.

"Shit!"Jisoo cummed next inside her.She finally sighed in relief.She pulled out,then they both laid at the bed.She got the blanket and covered them both,her girlfriend was fast asleep.She smiled and looked to the sleeping goddess next to her.She tucked some few strands of her hair on her ear.

"I love you..I love you so much please don't leave me."