24

"Jisoo.."

"What are you doing here?Where my moms are?"Jisoo asked."Answer me."Mr.Park thought of it for a while.He knows Jisoo loves Chaeyoung much,he's pretty sure Chaeyoung will be fine without her.And it's time for Jisoo to know the truth."Mr.Park?"

"Jisoo.."He kneeled in front of Jisoo."I'm so sorry.."

"Sorry?For what?"Jisoo asked confusedly.

"I..I'm the one who killed your parents."

"What?"

"I killed them..I'm so sorry.."Jisoo's eyes widened,she held Mr.Park's collar,making him stand up.

"You f*cking killed my parents?!Right in front of my eyes that time?!How could you?!"Jisoo was so furious.Then she punched Mr.Park's face.

"I'm sorry they just ordered me to do that!"

"Who ordered you?!"

"Your..your grandfather from Ms.Chaerin's side."Jisoo's forehead creased.

"No I'm not.He was so angry to your parents' relationship.The two promised to give you in his custody but they didn't do that.Out of anger,he killed them to get you,to be his heiress."Mr.Park explained,only to get another punch on his face.

"You..you'll pay for this you bitch!"Jisoo punched him again and again,until he was unconscious,she's not yet stopping.She finally got tired of it,she stopped.Her grandfather's already dead,there's no chance he can explain to her.Jisoo wants to sue him,but she thought of Chaeyoung."Fuck!"She cursed,leaving the place immediately.She drove back to the house where Chaeyoung is,she parked and went inside.She sat at the couch, she's so stressed.Just in time,Chaeyoung walked downstairs,seeing Jisoo sitting at the couch,who seems so stressed.She walked closer,and she noticed Jisoo's bleeding hand.

"Jisoo?"She called.Jisoo looked at her.

"What?"

"Your hand..it's bleeding.We need to put medicine on that."

"Go upstairs.Leave me alone."

"But Ji-"

"I said leave me alone!Are you f*cking deaf or stupid?Go upstairs!"Jisoo shouted.For the first time,Jisoo threated her like this.So she just walked upstairs,with tears leaving her eyes.Jisoo realized what she just did."Oh sh*t what the hell am I doing?"She stood up and walked upstairs,she opened the door and she saw Chaeyoung,sobbing at the corner.She walked to the bed and sat there,then she gently pat Chaeyoung's head."Chae..I'm sorry on whatever I'm doing to you right now.I just don't want to loose you..I love you so much."Jisoo said,giving her a forehead kiss.Chaeyoung sat and faced her,then she hugged her.

"Jisoo.."She just mumbled and stayed quiet,just their heartbeats and brsaths were heard,they knew thats what their hearts need as of the moment.

-

The next day...

Jisoo woke up,she saw Chaeyoung's sleeping figure beside her.She smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning,love."She stood up and got ready for work,she cooked breakfast then she ate,leaving a breakfast for Chaeyoung too."Look after her.If anyone hurts her from all of you,you know that I'm watching you and I can kill you in just a minute."

"Yes ma'am!"They all said.She went to her car and drove to her company,she came at her office.To her surprise,Lisa was seating at her swivel chair.

"Yo wassap Jisoo!"Lisa said.

"What are you doing here?"Jisoo asked.

"Just wanna hang out.Wheres Chaeyoung?"Lisa asked.Jisoo didn't answer.Lisa immediately found it suspicious."Unnie?"

"She's..maybe at their house?"Lisa had a thought.

"You did what you have done to Jihyo,right?"Jisoo went quiet."What the hell?!"