2

Jisoo drove Chaeyoung home with a smile that can't be erased in her face.They came at Chaeyoung's place,they both went off Jisoo's car.

"Uhmm..thanks for the night."Chaeyoung said.

"Always welcome, beautiful lady."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Thank you,really.I enjoyed it and uhh..good night?Take care."Jisoo smiled.

"Okay.Uhh.."Jisoo pointed at her cheek."Good bye kiss?"Chaeyoung laughed.

"Okay,okay."Chaeyoung kissed her cheeks."See you tomorrow."Jisoo's smile grew wider,if that's even possible.

"See you."She went to her car and drive home,she came at her mansion and she slammed herself at the bed,burying her face on the pillow."Ahh she's so cute!"She said.She stood up and went at the night stand,staring at Chaeyoung's picture."You're so beautiful,my lady.You're finally mine..mine alone.I will not let anyone ruin our relationship..no one will ruin us."She said as she smiled once again.

-

Jisoo woke up early,she prepared herself for work,had breakfast and went to her car.She lives alone,her parents are dead already.Its a dark past she doesn't want to remember again.She came at Chaeyoung's house,she rang the doorbell and it's Chaeyoung's father who opened the door.

"Hi Jisoo."He said.

"Oh hi Uncle.Wheres Chae?"

"She's taking a bath.She told me last night,she finally opened her heart again and I'm glad it's you.You know you're one of those people I trust for her."Mr.Park said.Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you,Uncle."

"Come inside,while you wait for her."

"Okay."They walked inside,sitting at the couch.

"Why are you here?"

"Just fetching her up."

"You better take good care of my only daughter or I'll kill you right away."Mr.Park said.Jisoo laughed.

"Trust me,Uncle.Shes in good care."Chaeyoung soon came.

"Oh Jisoo what are you doing here?"

"Picking my girlfriend up."

"Oh.I'll get myself done just wait for me."

"Sure."Mr.Park and Jisoo talked,they are actually close.She grew up without a father because she had two moms,which isn't really a big deal but she just enjoyed Mr.Park's father figurr.They met when Junhoe once brought her to dinner with Chaeyoung,and when Chaeyoung invited her over,thanking her as a boss.

"Let's go."Chaeyoung said."Bye dad."She kissed Mr.Park goodbye.

"Bye Uncle!"They went to Jisoo's car,Jisoo drove.She doesn't want to call her driver anymore.

"Why did you suddenly came?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Nothing.Youre my girlfriend now,so i should pick you up."Jisoo said.

"You're so sweet."

"I know."Chaeyoung said.They came at the office,they worked like usual.Until noon came."Let's have lunch outside."Jisoo offered.

"Sure."Jisoo smiled.They left,going to a mall to have lunch.Jisoo brought her to a resto,they ordered food and ate.Jisoo find Chaeyoung cute,so she took some photos of her."Hey stop."

"Aigo you're so cute!"Jisoo said.She have new photos to add on her albums of Chaeyoung.They finished lunch and left the resto,as they walked around Jisoo noticed Chaeyoung eyeing a bag on a Yves Saint Laurent store."Hey you want that?"

"No,no.I'm good."Jisoo held her hand and pulled her.

"We're getting that bag for you."Jisoo said with a wide smile."Go get the bag."Jisoo said.

"No need-"

"Go grab it.Please.My treat."Chaeyoung smiled.

"Okay!"She was about to get it when someone else got it too.

"I held it first,its mine."The girl said.

"My girlfriend got it first."Jisoo said.

"No she got it first."The girl's boyfriend said.Soon the saleslady interrupted them.

"May I know the problem here?"

"I got the bag first and this bitch won't let go!"The girl said.

"How dare you call my girlfriend bitch?"Jisoo said.

"Jisoo it's okay let's just go."Chaeyoung said.

"No.I'm getting this bag for you."

"Ill pay triple the price give it to my girlfriend."The man said.

"I'm buying this store give it to my girlfriend."Jisoo said.

"You can't."The other girl said as she laughed.

"Oh yes I can.I'm Kim Jisoo,owner of Kim Corporation and definitely buying this would mean nothing to me.Bet your guy here just work under one of the companies under Kim Corporation.Man you don't want to loose your job."Jisoo said.

"Jisoo stop."Chaeyoung said.

"No.Give that bag to her."

"L-Let go."The man said,seems scared to Jisoo."Sorry,Miss Kim."Jisoo grinned.

"Easy."