6

Jisoo smirked.

"That's great.I'm on my way there,wait for me."

"Okay, Miss Kim."Jisoo turned the call off and drove to the address sent to her,it's just a house,it won't be hard to get inside.Jisoo came,she saw the van just near the house.She parked near it,then she knocked at the window.The car's door opened."Welcome back,Miss Kim."Jisoo grinned,then she entered the car.

"Min Yoongi.I know it's been a long time.Glad I still get to contact you."

"Of course.Any time.So we checked,he's living alone."

"Well great.Lets get it started."They all wore gloves,then Yoongi handed Jisoo a gun,then they all left the van along with the three other men.One of the men kicked the door,shocking Mark who was at the living room just watching something.He immediately bowed.

"Don't hurt me!Get anything you want just don't hurt me!"Jisoo chuckled.

"Have the strength to kiss my girlfriend but like a cry baby in just a simple thing."Mark looked up.

"Kim Jisoo?!"

"No one else,buddy."

"What are you doing here?"

"To thought you a lesson."Jisoo signalled Yoongi and his men to hold him for her.

"Yah don't touch me!"Mark said but he's already held up.

"I'm giving you a chance to live.Leave this place and never meet my wife again,and you'll live peacefully."Mark laughed.

"You think Ill be scared?You're nothing,just a girl-ah!"He groaned when Jisoo kicked him at his stomach.

"Now you scared?"

"Never!"Jisoo punched his face.

"How that does feel?"

"Nothing.I'm a man,I'm strong as hell compared to you."Jisoo laughed.

"But why do you look so weak?"Jisoo punched his stomach,causing him to spit blood."Last chance,would you go away and live in peace,or stay?"Jisoo asked.He was so scared,but he was so prideful.

"I will never be scared to you,Kim Jisoo."He said then spitted on Jisoo's coat.Jisoo shook her head.

"Dirty."She took her coat off,handing it to the other man."Burn that."

"Yes ma'am."

"Fight fairly,Kim Jisoo!Who's weak?You need some people to fight over me,can't fight alone?"Mark said,even laughing that pissed Jisoo off.

"Okay.Free him."She said.

"You sure?"Yoongi asked.

"Yeah."Yoongi did what Jisoo told him,they let go off Mark.Mark was about to punch Jisoo but Jisoo was fast to pull the trigger.

*BANG

Mark fell at the floor,injuring the pain that got in to his chest.Jisoo smirked.

"You don't know who you're fighting with.You don't know who I am."Jisoo stepped on his chest,the one with the shot.

"A-Ahh.."He groaned.

"Oww where's the strong boy?Oh man I think his gone."Jisoo smirked,walking backwards,then pointing the gun to Mark."Bye bye."She shot him once again,assuring that he's dead."Make it look like a inside job."Jisoo said,handing the gun to Yoongi.

"Yes,Miss Kim."

"Once the work's done,you'll get the money."She got the handkerchief out of her pocket,then wiped her shoes where Mark's blood were."Throw this."Jisoo handed them the handkerchief and removed the gloves from her hands."Thank you for the work.See you."She went to her car,smiling in satisfaction."My trouble's finally gone."