19

Today Jisoo and Chaeyoung were at a restaurant in morning,for a meeting with the wedding organizer.

"So you want beach wedding?"

"Yeah."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo was letting her do her dream wedding,unlike the unsuccessful wedding plan she had,when her boyfriend died.

"Okay before we go further,what date would the wedding will be?"The wedding organizer asked.

"February next year."Chaeyoung said.

"What?!"Jisoo reacted."Why next year we can do it next month."

"Jisoo,we have to prepare everything and you know,get ready for the married life."Chaeyoung explained.

"But we can prepare in a month."

"Jisoo."Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Do what you want."She said,letting Chaeyoung finish everything.She went to the car first,she's so pissed.

"Jisoo are you angry?"

"Let's go it's already 11 am."Jisoo said.

"Jisoo we have a lot of things to do,okay?Let's slow down."Jisoo didn't listen and just drove fast to the company,as soon as she parked the car she went off,Chaeyoung followed her yet she isn't talking."Jisoo."

"What I'm running out of time."

"You're angry."

"I'm pissed that's all."Jisoo entered the elevator,Chaeyoung followed her.

"Jisoo please don't be pissed.I'm doing this for the both of us."

"Whatever."They came at her office,Jisoo entered,seating at the swivel chair.

"Jisoo please talk to me properly."

"I'm talking to you.With all due respect,go do your work."Jisoo said,focusing her eyes on the computer monitor.Chaeyoung just sighed and just do what Jisoo said,to work.

-

LUNCH BREAK.

Chaeyoung stood up from her seat,walking to Jisoo.

"Let's go have lunch."

"I'm busy go have lunch on your own."Jisoo said.

"But Jisoo-"

"I said what I said,Chae.Now go take your lunch before I loose my temper."

"Okay.Go there if you change your mind."Chaeyoung said,leaving the office.She ride the elevator and coincidentally,Jimin ride the same elevator too.

"Hey Chae.Why are you alone?"Jimin asked.

"Jisoo's..busy.Yeah.Shes...busy."

"Would you mind if I join you for lunch?"Jimin asked.

"No I wouldn't.Lets go eat."They went off the elevator and went at the pantry,getting their food then seating at a table.Jisoo,on the other hand can't help but to stood up and follow her future wife.Yes she's angry,but she can't ever resist her girlfriend.Shes short tempered and it took her a little while before understanding a thing that is against her will.She went at the elevator and went at the pantry.Her eyes darkened when she saw Chaeyoung with Jimin,enjoying a talk with her.She got her food and walked to them,parting the two apart.

"I'm here already."She informed them.

"We're talking."Jimin said.

"And I don't care."

"Jisoo!"Chaeyoung warned her.

"What?I don't care for real.Now let's finish this lunch."They finished their lunch quietly and awkwardly,then they got things done."Don't you ever flirt with her."Jisoo told Jimin,looking at his eyes sharply.She grabbed Chaeyoung's hand,pulling her at the elevator and immediately closing it.

"You're jealous."Chaeyoung said.

"I am."Jisoo confirmed.Chaeyoung laughed,holding her hand.

"Don't be.You know youre the only one I love."Jisoo sighed.

"I'm sorry I was pissed off earlier."

"It's okay,I understand."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you."Chaeyoung kissed her.

"You're always welcome,my love."