29

Chaeyoung woke up,and she saw her father next to her.

"Oh my gosh you're finally awake.How are you feeling?"Her father asked.

"I-I'm fine."

"What happened?Where's Jisoo?Those guys who called me suddenly left.They said all the expenses are already paid and for the next days the expenses were already paid too."Mr.Park said.Chaeyoung cried again,as she remembered everything.Her father went to her and immediately hugged her."Whats wrong,my daughter?"He asked worriedly.

"I..I lost my child,dad."She said as she sobbed on her father's shoulder.

"Then why would Jisoo leave you in this state?I'm gonna go pick her up-"He was about to stand up but Chaeyoung hugged him tightly.

"No dad..please.Lets not talk about her."Mr.Park knew something was wrong,but he didn't asked further.

"Okay,if that's what you want."

-

Lisa was looking at Jisoo,her eyes full of pity.She can't leave her so she took a leave to her work.Jisoo wasn't talking for the past two days,not eating enough food,she's not even leaving her bed unless she takes a bath.She was so in devastated state,and Lisa knew she should do something.Only one person can heal the damage in Jisoo's heart—Chaeyoung.

"I'll leave her for a while,please watch over her.I just need to go somewhere."Lisa told the maids.

"Yes ma'am."She walked to Jisoo.

"Unnie,I'll leave for a while,okay?I'll come back quick."She told Jisoo and Jisoo just nodded.She left the mansion,she texted Jisoo's bodyguards to ask were hospital Chaeyoung is,since Jisoo told her everything the day she saw her attempting to have a suicide.She went at that hospital,she walked to Chaeyoung's room.To her luck,Chaeyoung was just finishing up and ready to leave."Chae."She called.

"Lisa.What are you doing here?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Chae.. Jisoo needs you."She said.

"I will never let her near my daughter again."Mr.Park said.

"I can't see her now,Lisa."Chaeyoung said.

"Please..please listen to me first.Please.."Chaeyoung sighed.

"Fine."

"But Chaeyoung-"

"Dad please let me.Go on,Lisa."Lisa sighed.

"I know what happened,everything.I know she have hurted you,she's so devastated.Years ago unnie wasn't like this.She isn't short tempered,she was caring,loving,every good thing you could tell a person,it's in her.But when her parents died right in front of her eyes,that's when she changed.She had trauma,diagnosed with bipolar disorder.She was so short tempered,she's always cold to everyone since then.But not me.She loved me like her own sister."Mr.Park was hit by guilt,he knows it's his fault.

"Why didn't she just took therapy?"Chaeyoung asked.

"The first time she tried,she's almost molested,that's why she didn't try again.She was afraid that it will happen again.The second time,a female therapist made her so uncomfortable,and I didn't know why.Shes so devastated like you,Chaeyoung."She showed a picture of Jisoo,Jisoo staring at nothing,her eyes swollen from crying."She doesn't eat a lot unless I force her."Chaeyoung's eyes was filled with tears,as she saw Jisoo's state.

"Why...why are you doing this,Lisa?"

"I'm doing this because she did a lot for me.Her parents just died,then my sister did too,but she was there,helping me even she was devastated herself.My parents weren't there for me,but she's there with me.So please,Chaeyoung.Help her.She needs you."Lisa's phone suddenly rang,so she answered it."Hello?"

"Miss Manoban!We brought Miss Kim at the hospital."

"Why?"

"She tried to kill herself by cutting her wrist!She's unconscious when we brought her."

"WHAT?!"

-

One part left