7

The next day Jisoo went on her normal life,like nothing had haopnedt.First in the morning as she woke up,she looked at her laptop,watching Chaeyoung who was still asleep.She smiled.

"Beautiful,as always."She said.She prepared for her day,took a bath and got a formal attire.She went downstairs and eat breakfast,then afterwards she went to her car and drove to Park's house,she went off her car and knock at the door.As usual Mr.Park opened it,she waited until Chaeyoung came.

"Good morning."Jisoo smiled at her.

"Great morning with you.Lets go."They both walked out of the house,they went to Jisoo's car aans Jisoo drove to her office.They came there in no time,Jisoo sat at her swivel chair.Her phone rang,it's Yoongi.She answered it.

"Hello Yoongi?"

"It's all cleaned up."

"That's great!Ill be sending the money thank you."She turned the call off with a satisfied smile in her face.

"You seems very happy."Chaeyoung said.

"Just got something finished."Just I exact time,someone entered the room.

"Good morning,miss."The girl greeted.

"Good morning."

"We seems to have a problem with the Tuan Enterprises."

"What?Why?"Chaeyoung asked.

"The CEO just died yesterday,ma'am.It seems to be an inside job."

"What?!"

"Yes ma'am."

"Send flowers to them."Jisoo ordered.

"Yes miss."The girl left.

"Uhm Jisoo?Can we visit him at the funeral later?"Chaeyoung asked.

He's dead,anyways.

"Yeah.I'll come with you."Jisoo said.

"Okay."

-

The day passed,Jisoo and Chaeyoung went at the funeral of Mark.Chaeyoung and Jisoo greeted his parent,bowing at them.

"May he rest in peace."Chaeyoung said,looking at him."Ill go get some coffee."

"Yeah sure."Chaeyoung left Jisoo,Jisoo looked at the coffin."Oh poor guy.You shouldn't have done anything that will upset me.Now,youre gone forever."Jisoo said as she smirked."Good bye,Mark Tuan."

-

It's been a while since Mark's passing away.Jisoo and Chaeyoung went on with their life.Jisoo,today have made something special.A proposal,for Chaeyoung.She was smiling from ear to ear.Its been a whils since she've been this excited.

"Jisoo you okay?"Chaeyoung asked,as thesmile painted in her face was never erased.

"Nothing.Our dinner,alright?"

"Yeah yeah.I'm not forgetting anything."Chaeyoung said as she laughed.

"Okay."The day went on and its finally night,time for the dinner date Jisoo prepared.The vibe was romantic,roses petals everywhere and only the two of them as a music played."You like it?"Jisoo asked her.

"Absolutely love it.Woah the food seems to be yummy!"Chaeyoung said as she walked at the table.Jisoo could only shook her head.

"Literally food baby.My Chaengramji."She said,also walking there and moving the seat for Chaeyoung.

"Thank you!"Chaeyoung sat,then Jisoo took a seat in front of her too.They had dinner,talking about the entire day.

"Chaeyoung,flowers for you."Jisoo said,handing her bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you,Jisoo."

"Uhm..can I take you to dance?"Jisoo asked.

"Sure."They stood up,her hands on Chaeyoung's waist as they dance along with the music.

"Chaeyoung.."

"Yeah?"They stopped dancing,making Chaeyoung confused.

"I love you so much."Jisoo kissed her then she knelt down,taking a ring from her pocket."Park Chaeyoung,will you marry me?"She asked.ButChaeyoung didn't expect it.

"I'm sorry,Jisoo.But..I think it's too early for our relationship?You know..uhm let's just enjoy it?"Jisoo forced a smile as she stood up.

"Of course,of course.Its fine."Chaeyoung smiled too.

"Thank you for understanding,Jisoo."