13

Chaeyoung helped Chanyeol stand up.

"The heck bruh you're so harsh."Chanyeol said.

"I'm sorry.."Jisoo apologized.

"It's okay.Everybody makes mistake and it means you love my cousin so much."

"You need to control your jealous."Chaeyoung told her.

"Probably I'm sorry.Uhm why are you here Mr.?"Jisoo asked.

"Chanyeol.I'm Park Chanyeol."Jisoo lend her hand.

"Nice to meet you Chanyeol."Chanyeol gladly accept it.

"Nice to meet you too.Its my sister's death anniversary and I just came back from States,so I'm inviting her to visit my sister."

"Oh sure.Do you have your car?I can drive you there right now."

"Jisoo you don't have to-"

"It's okay,Chae.Like an apology."

"Yeah right.Lets go."Chanyeol said.

"Okay I'll just cancel all my meetings."They waited until Jisoo was finished talking on phone,they all left the office and went to Jisoo's car."Uhm what cemetery?"

"Here."Chanyeol handed her a card.Her forehead creased as it was so familiar but she just disregarded it.She drove there and they came.They all got off the car,Chanyeol was the one guiding them since he's the one who knows where it is.Jisoo's heart beats so fast as they got near,until tjey finally there.She can't believe it.

"Park Jihyo,my sister."Chanyeol spoke.Jisoo almost stumbled as she looked at it.

"Are you okay?"Chaeyoung asked her worriedly.

"I'm fine."She just said.

"Its her third death anniversary.Suicide."Chanyeol said."But my father have told me that she was in a very toxic relationship before."

"What?"Chaeyoung asked.

"I don't know who he or she is,my sister is a secretive person.All we know is that she is in a relationship.At first we noticed nothing,but as days passed we heard her shouting at her phone,or we found her crying at her room but she always tell me I'm fine.I needed to go to military,so I wasn't there for her.I wished I was there.The last thing she have told our father was she needs to be hidden because her partner's looking for her,then she suddenly went missing."Chanyeol explained.

"Then?"Chaeyoung asked curiously.

"It took my family days looking for her,but no one got to find her,but then in one of my day offs I decided to drop of her condo unit,but..but shes already lifeless.I was too late."

The day she ran away..Jisoo thought.

Chaeyoung hugged Chanyeol.

"It's okay,Jihyo wouldn't want to see you in this state,okay?"Chanyeol just nodded.Jisoo looked at the grave,guilt visible in her eyes.

Im sorry,Jihyo.

-

Jisoo drove Chanyeol home,then she drive Chaeyoung home.Chaeyoung noticed that she's not comfortable and seems her mind was occupied so when they came there,she didn't got of the car,she held Jisoo's hand.

"Are you okay?"She asked worriedly.Jisoo forced a smile.

"Of course."

"You sure?"

"Yeah don't worry I'm fine.Okay,Chae?"Chaeyoung smiled.

"Okay.Take care,alright?"Chaeyoung gave her a peck on the lips."I love you."Jisoo smiled.

"I love you too."Chaeyoung got off the car,Jisoo sighed as she drove away.

Small world.