30

"What happened?"Chaeyoung asked.Lisa turned the call off.

"Unnie's at the hospital.I need to go."

"Wait I'll come with you!Dad just bring the things home.I need to see Jisoo."Chaeyoung said.Mr.Park nodded.

"Okay,take care."They left and went on Lisa's car,Lisa drove to where Jisoo is.They got off the car and went to the counter.

"Miss can you tell me where Kim Jisoo is?Her room number."Lisa asked.

"Room 384,ma'am.Third floor."

"Okay thank you."They ride an elevator,then they finally came at the room.Lisa knocked,and the maid opened the door.They rushed inside,Jisoo was awake,she's already seated but she's still looking at the empty space.

"J-Jisoo.."Chaeyoung's eyes became teary as she saw Jisoo.

"Chaeyoung?Is that really you?"Jisoo said.Chaeyoung walked to her and hugged her tight.

"Jisoo..what have you done to yourself?"Chaeyoung whispered.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry for all I have done to you.."

"It's okay,Jisoo.I understand this time."Chaeyoung said."I will never leave you again,Jisoo."

-

Jisoo recovered fast,with Chaeyoung by her side,everything have been good,and they have convinced Jisoo to go through a therapy,but not here in Korea.They decided to go to U.S.,to hire the best therapists for Jisoo.

"Okay let's go!"Lisa said as she helped Jisoo put their things at the back of the car.Theyre heading to the airport today,Jisoo and Chaeyoung will be together there.Mr.Park agreed with it,he's actually with Lisa to drive the couple to the airport.They came there.After finishing up,it's time to say goodbyes.

"Good luck to your new life,unnie.I hope that you'll recover fast so you can go back quickly.You know I'll miss you so much."Lisa said,hugging her tightly.

"Bitch I can't breath."Jisoo said.

"Oh yeah yeah sorry."Lisa said,letting her go."Hey Chae,I hope you both to be happy.I'll visit sometimes there.And I hope you could make a new baby."

"What the heck Lisa!"Jisoo shouted but Lisa just laughed.

"We don't know what the future holds."Lisa said.

"I hope the best for you,Chaeyoung.For you too,Jisoo.I'm sorry for everything I have done.It won't end up like this."Mr.Park said.

"It's okay,Mr.Park.We're already good,let's forgive each other."Jisoo said with a smile."Okay it's time to go.See you after few months!"They both left,until they're out of sight.Lisa smiled.

Be happy,my love.

-

Jisoo was tapping her feet as she was so anxious to meet her doctor today.Chaeyoung held her hand.

"It's okay,it'll be okay."She assured Jisoo.Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you."The door opened,and there she saw her new therapist.

"Good morning.Whos Kim Jisoo here?"

"M-Me."Jisoo said.

"Hi.I'm your new therapist.My name is Chou Tzuyu."

"I'm Kim Jisoo.This is my fiance,Park Chaeyoung."Jisoo said.

"Oh hi.You could come in already,so we can start this session.I'm sorry Ms.Park you can't come in with her."

"It's okay."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung,Chaeyoung smiled at her."Everything will be fine,Ji.Nothing to worry about,okay?I'll be here every step of the way."Chaeyoung told her.Jisoo smiled too,then she sighed.

"Okay."Chaeyoung kissed her lips."You make everything better."Jisoo said.

"Miss Kim?Let's go."Tzuyu said.

"Okay.Bye,my love."

"Good luck!"Jisoo walked in together with Tzuyu inside the clinic,Chaeyoung sat at the waiting area.She was nervous for Jisoo too,but seeing the therapist's sweet face and soft attitude made her sigh in relief."She'll be fine pretty sure."She told herself.Unknown to her,someone's watching.

"Traitor...I'll never let you be happy.Ever.."

-THE END-

So yeah it's the ending!I've been obsessed with open ending this days.I'll write a book 2 if I got bored hehe that's all thank you for reading!