8

They went back to normal after that awkward proposal.Deep inside Jisoo's heart,she's disappointed but she respects Chaeyoung's decision.They were at her office today,finishing things up to be able to go home.

"Uhm Jisoo?"Chaeyoung called.Jisoo looked at her.

"Hmm?"

"Can you drop me by a apartment later?"Chaeyoung said.Jisoo's forehead creased.

"Why?"

"My bestfriend just come back from overseas and she's inviting me to come over."Jisoo nodded.

"Is it a girl or a boy?"Jisoo asked.

"Girl.Don't be jealous,Ji."Jisoo just nodded.

"Okay I'll drop you."After finishing their work,they went to Jisoo's car and Jisoo drove Chaeyoung to the address the girl have told her.They came there in no time.Jisoo got off first,opening the door for her.

"You don't have to do that."Chaeyoung said.

"I'll just got you to the door,I want to assure that you're safe."

"Okay."They walked to the door,Chaeyoung rang the doorbell.The door opened.

"Chae!"The girl greeted and hugged Chaeyoung."Oh who's this?"The girl asked.

"Kim Jisoo.Her girlfriend."Jisoo introduced herself.

"Woah.Hi!I'm Bae Suzy.Her friend."Jisoo just nodded.

"I gotta go leave now.See you tomorrow,Chae.Good bye."

"Take care.I love you!"

"I love you too."Jisoo went to her car,driving home.She reached her mansion and she went to her room,she got changed.She opened her phone,to see what Chaeyoung was doing.Theyre just watching movie together.

"Cuddle me please."She heard the voice,which was Suzy.

"Okay,okay."She heard Chaeyoung chuckled,and she saw arms around Chaeyoung's waist.Her fist clenched.

"Shes mine."She stood up,walking out and she went to an underground room,a special room she used to use.Its a little foggy,but it was kept clean by her maids.Theres computer screens,she sat at the swivel chair and opened it with one switch."Time to access all the cameras around hee."She said with a smirk.

-

It's been days since that girl have been back,and Chaeyoung usually spend time with her,not noticing her lack of time for Jisoo.

"Chae let's have a dinner date."Jisoo told her girlfriend.

"Oh I'm sorry I promised Suzy that will have a movie marathon."Chaeyoung said.

"Oh..okay."Jisoo just nodded.Chaeyoung walked to her and hug her.

"I'm sorry,Jisoo.I promise I'll make it up to you."Jisoo just nodded.

"Do what you want.I'm going out.Just ride a taxi going home."Jisoo said,standing up from her seat and left the office,not even looking to Chaeyoung.

"Aish Jisoo!"Before Chaeyoung could catch up,Jisoo have already ride the elevator.Chaeyoung sighed."I'm sorry."Jisoo reached her car.She called Yoongi.

"Hello Miss Kim.Another project?"

"I wanna kill someone.I'll send you the address."

"Okay,okay."She sent them the address,then drive there.She waited for them and they came.Jisoo got off her car,going to the van.She knocked on the window,the door opened."Miss Kim.Nice to see you again."Yoongi said.

"Give me my gun.Time to shut this bitch off so no one will ever interrupt us again."Jisoo said.

"Do what you want."

-

In this story,Jisoo have this illness called "Obsessive Love Syndrome".So she'll do everything to claim Chaeyoung,because shes obsessed with her.