15

"Jisoo let's go home."Chaeyoung whispered.

"Yeah.We better do."Jisoo took Chaeyoung's hand as they both left the place,she drove Chaeyoung home.She went off the car and brought Chaeyoung inside when Mr.Park opened the door."Good night,see you tomorrow."

"Good night too,I love you."

"I love you too."Jisoo went back to her car,driving to her home.She went to her underground room,where she can see Chaeyoung.She sat at the swivel chair,then she got the records on Chaeyoung's necklace.There she gota video of the guy,she got it."You fucker.I won't let you live."She said.She called Yoongi.

"Heyo whats up Miss Kim?"

"I'll send you a video,find this guy's address.We got to clean him up."

"Okay.I'll wait for the video."

"Okay."Jisoo turned the call off,thens he sent the video to Yoongi.She looked at the camera at the bear,she saw Chaeyoung lying at the bed,trying to sleep.She smiled."I won't let anyone hurt you,I won't let anyone else love you more than I do.You're mine."

-

It's just a normal day,as usual Jisoo got off her bed and got ready for work.She drove to Chaeyoung's place after having a breakfast,then she waited for her until she came.

"Let's go."They both went to Jisoo's car,Jisoo drove to the office and they came there.The settled in their tables and did their works.They went at the conference room,Jisoo have another meeting with Hye Yoon.

"My apologies on what happened last night."Hye Yoon said.

"Its okay."Chaeyoung said.They settled the things and the meeting's already done.

"Can you leave us for a while?"Hye Yoon asked Chaeyoung.

"No-"

"It's okay,Jisoo."Chaeyoung said,then she left the room but she was at the door leaving it a little open,so she can see them.

"You know you look so sexy,right?"Hye Yoon said,her fingers on Jisoo's shoulder.

"this is none of our business."

"It is."Hye Yoon grabbed Jisoo's nape and immediately kissing her lips deeply.Chaeyoung saw it..she did.Jisoo pushed Hye Yoon.

"The fuck is your problem?!Im taken,I have a girlfriend and I love her more than anything in this world!"

"I did everything to get back here for you,Jisoo!How can you turn me down like that?"

"Because youre nothing compare to my girlfriend."Jisoo said,walking away.She saw Chaeyoung,outside.She panicked."Chaeuoung..you did saw it?I'm so sorry-"

"You dont have to explain,soo.I saw that you pushed her.I know who you are."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you for trusting me."They went back to Jisoo's office.The day went on,then it's finally done."Chaengie."Jisoo called.

"Yeah?"Chaeyoung replied.

"Let's go to Jeju next week,okay?"

"If that's what you want."

"I love you,Chaeng."Jisoo said.

"And I love you too."They went at the car,driving home.Jisoo drove Chaeyoung home.

"Be safe."Jisoo nodded.

"Okay good night.I love you."

"I love you too."Jisoo went back at her car then she recieved a text message.

From:Yoongi

We got the guy's address.Will we kill him today?

Jisoo smirked.

"This day gets better and better."