9

They both walked all covered,Yoongi's men opened the door for Jisoo.Suzy,who heard it grabbed a knife.

"Who are you!"She pointed the knife at Jisoo.But Jisoo kicked it off her hand.

"So weak,my little scaredo."Jisoo said as she grinned."Go get your phone now."Jisoo ordered her so she got her phone in fright,handing it to Jisoo.

"Please dont hurt me."She begged.

"Open it."Suzy did,then she handed Jisoo her phone.

"Okay thank you."Jisoo te,texted her wife.

To:Chaengie

Hi,please don't go here,I already left.I love you so bad but I know you're with another person now,don't ever look for me again,I wanna move on.Give me space.

Jisoo sent the message and she smiled in satisfaction.

"Perfect.Now hold her."Jisoo said.

"W-What?"Yoongi's men did,Jisoo grabbed Suzy's face with her hand,squishing it tightly.

"You keep stealing the attention that is for me.I hate it,you know? I don't like it."

"I-I'll tell her not to give the attention to me!I promise!"Jisoo smirked.

"Good bye."

"N-No!"Jisoo pointed the gun on Suzy's head.

"Bye bye."

*BANG

Suzy fell off lifelessly.

"Bury her.Dont leave any marks that I've been here."Jisoo said,cleaning her hand with a handkerchief and throwing it to them.

"Go now, we'll settle everything."Yoongi said.

"Okay."Jisoo walked away,removing the hoodie and brought it at the back of her car.She drove away,going home.Shes satisfied on what she just did.She went home and took a nice warm bath."Another down."

-

The next day as usual Jisoo got ready for work,had breakfast and drove to the Parks place.She waited for Chaeyoung.Chaeyoung hugged her as soon as she saw her.

"I thought you're not coming.."Chaeyoung whispered.

"Of course I'll come here for you."

"But you're angry the last time..I'm so sorry for making you feel like I'm just putting you side."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo smiled and nodded.

"It's okay."

"She already left..she said she likes me.And you know I love you so much,right?"

"Of course."

Effective.

Jisoo thought.

"Now let's go,Chae."Jisoo said,holding her girlfriend's hand.Chaeyoung nodded and they both headed to Jisoo's car,driving to her office.They came there in no time.

"Uhm Ji?"Chaeyoung called her.

"Yeah?"

"Let's have a movie marathon at your place.Like a sleep over.You know,I need to get back to you.I think I missed a lot."

"Yeah sure."Jisoo replied.After their work,Jisoo and Chaeyoung headed to her place.Jisoo got a pajama for Chaeyoung."Wear this."Chaeyoung smiled cheekily.

"Thank you!"Jisoo pinched her cheeks.

"You're so cute.While you get changed,I will just cook popcorn.Alright?"

"Okay."Jisoo left her room then she cooked some popcorn for them.She put it in a bowl then went upstairs.Then after that she set up the DVD player,she gave the CDs to Chaeyoung.

"Go choose what you wanna watch."

"Here.I'll watch this."Jisoo's eyes widened,its a movie with a hot scene there.

"N-No not that."

"Why not?Ill go play it."Jisoo can't do anything as Chaeyoung already put it at the player.Chaeyoung sat next to her as the movie played.They just watched,until the hot scene came up.Jisoo's hand was clenching hard as she felt herself hardened,so she immediately got the remote control and about to turn it off."What are you doing?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhh turning it off?"Before she could say anything else,Chaeyoung's lips landed on hers.

F*ck it.