12

Chaeyoung was back hugging Jisoo when Jisoo woke up,so Jisoo turned to see her face.She smiled,her beautiful girlfriend is asleep.

"You're so beautiful,M'lady."She said,giving hrr a forehead kiss and another kiss on her lips.She tapped Chaeyoung's cheeks."Wake up,my love.Time to go to work."Jisoo told her.Chaeyoung opened her eyes.

"Morning."

"Go take a bath,I'll prepare breakfast."Chaeyoung nodded,grabbing the clothes Jisoo night for her.Jisoo left her room,then she went at the kitchen to cook breakfast for the both of them.Even she have maids,she wants to cook for them.After finishing cooking and preparing breakfast,she walked back at the room,Chaeyoung was all dressed up.

"I'll wait for you downstairs."Chaeyoung said.

"Okay okay I'll go take a bath."Jisoo walked to the bathroom,Chaeyoung finished her make up and walked downstairs.She sat at the table and waited for Jisoo,but it took a while and Jisoo wasn't still there.

"Where is she?"She walked upstairs again and opened the door,she found Jisoo,trying to put her necktie while following some steps on how to wear a necktie.Chaeyoung chuckled,so Jisoo immediately looked."Don't know how to do that?"

"I-I can of course."Jisoo said confidently.

"Oh really?"Jisoo sighed.

"Fine I don't that's why I don't wear it often.I just base on the internet."Chaeyoung laughed,pinching Jisoo's cheeks.

"You look so cute.Let me do it for you."Chaeyoung walked to her,tying her neck tie.She looked at her intently,purely admiring her beauty."And there you go."Jisoo smiled,her hands settled on Chaeyoung's waist.

"Perfect to be my wife."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung smiled awkwardly,fixing Jisoo's coat.

"We'll get there someday."

"Yeah.Probably."They went at the dinning table and ate breakfast,then they went at Jisoo's car,driving to the office.They came on Jisoo's office,Jisoo sat at her table and started her work,as well as Chaeyoung.She opened her phone to see her messages,but then she saw a reminder.Her ex's death anniversary.

How could I forgot that?She thought.

"Uhm Chae?"Jisoo called.

"Yeah?"

"I gotta bring you home early,I'm going somewhere later."

"Ohh.Okay."After a short while,she went on a meeting.

"I'll leave you for a while.I have to go to a private meeting.And my paperworks will be delivered please wait for it."Jisoo said.

"Oh yeah sure."She kissed her girlfriend,then she left.After a while,the door opened,someone Chaeyoung know entered.

"Woah it's beautiful here."Chaeyoung looked at him.

"Hey Chan!"Chaeyoung greeted him.

"Hey what's up?Good thing I'm a business entrepreneur they let me enter."They settled at the couch,talking about their life,the life they missed a long time they've been apart."It's my sister's death anniversary,you coming?Ill go there after this."

"Sure sure.Can't believe it's been three years."

"Me too.I just wish I'm there before."Chaeyoung held his hand,feeling bad for what Chanyeol was feeling.

"It's okay,it's not your fault."Just in time,Jisoo walked in,seeing the hand hold they have.She boiled in anger.

"You bitch!"Jisoo immediately grab him and punched his face,making him fall down.

"Jisoo stop!"Chaeyoung shouted.

"This guy.What are you two doing?"

"I'm her cousin what the fuck!"Chanyeol shouted.

"Ohh.."