11

Chaeyoung woke up,Jisoo was no longer beside her.She saw two folded pile of clothes beside her with notes.

Wear the pajama if you don't wanna go to work,then wear the work clothes I bought if you want ito go to work.

~Jisoo

She grabbed the pajama with towel,went to the bathroom and after taking a bath,she wore it.

"Where is she?"She asked herself.She left the room and walked downstairs,she looked around and there she saw Jisoo at the dinning,preparing breakfast.Jisoo smiled as soon as she saw her.

"Good morning."She greeted her,walking to her and gave her lips a kiss."Had a good sleep?"

"Yeah I did."

"So we're just staying over.Don't wanna go to work?"Jisoo asked.

"I'm tired."She said,leaning her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Oh yeah.We did much last night."Jisoo said.

"Yah!"Chaeyoung shouted.Jisoo chuckled.

"Okay okay I'm just teasing you.Breakfast's ready."Jisoo said,moving a chair for Chaeyoung.

"Yay!"Chaeyoung said,taking a seat and filling her plate with food.Jisoo smiled.

"She loves food more than me."She sat next to her,then both of them ate breakfast."I called uncle earlier,told him you'll be staying for another day."Jisoo said.

"Okay."

"What do you want to do?"Jisoo asked.

"Movie marathon?"She said.Jisoo smirked.

"You serious?"Chaeyoung frowned.

"Stop with your dirty mind."

"You started it."Chaeyoung suddenly pointed a fork on her."Don't.Talk.About.It."She said.Jisoo raised her hand,as if surrendering.

"Yeah yeah fine.I'm sorry.You should just pick some cartooned movies,so we won't end up taking the day off again."Jisoo said,Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes on Jisoo.After having breakfast Jisoo collected all her cartooned movies,then she set the DVD player."I'll go make some popcorn."Jisoo said but Chaeyoung grabbed her hand.

"Let's cuddle."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo smiled,laying next to her.She opened the television,then played the movie.Jisoo held her hand,moving more near to her girlfriend.

"You're the prettiest,you know?"Jisoo said.

"You like complementing me a lot."Chaeyoung said,chuckling.

"Because you deserve it."Chaeyoung pinched her cheek.

"You're so sweet."

"I am."

"Uhm I'm always curious about a thing.Can I ask you?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah sure."Jisoo said.

"Uhm where's your parents?"Jisoo's smile faded."Oh sorry I think I'm too insensitive."

"No,no it's okay."Jisoo smiled,to assure her."I have two moms,but they died when I was fourteen.Someone killed them,right in front of my eyes."Jisoo's fist clenched as she remembered the painful memory."I wanna find that person..I always adored my parents,you know?They're so in love.I always watch them,how theyre so sweet,I admired that relationship.Eomma Sandara and mommy Chaerin gave me the best life I had,but I lost them.It was the saddest part of my life,all I had is the workers on this house."Tears fell from Jisoo's eyes,the first time Chaeyoung have witnessed it.Chaeyoung felt hoe painful is it,so she hugged Jisoo.

"You'll be fine,Jisoo."

"A lot of people left me.You won't..right? You'll stay with me,right?"Chaeyoung smiled and kissed her lips.

"Never,Jisoo."