14

It's just a normal day at work,Jisoo and Chaeyoung were together of course.Both of them went at the conference room,to meet the new vice president of the company since the previous one stepped down.They were all there already when the man came.He bowed to everyone.

"Hello,I'm Kim Hye Yoon everyone,I'm the daughter of the previous vice president.I wish to get along with you all."The girl said with a smile.

"Welcome to the company,Ms.Kim."Jisoo said.

"Just call me Hye Yoon."Jisoo chuckled.

"In that case just call me Jisoo."Jisoo said with a wide smile.They discussed about things,Chaeyoung starts to get pissed off at Jisoo and Hye Yoon's connection,they seems to be closed.

"So I hope you guide me to learn here,Jisoo."

"Of course.Ask me anything and I'll be here."

"Of course.Ask me anything and I'll be here."Chaeyoung mocked her.

"I'll have a welcoming party at a bar later,you know our favorite bar.See you there."Jisoo nodded.

"See you."They departed,Chaeyoung was still not in a good mood.Jisoo doesn't know what's wrong with her."Chae what's wrong with you?"Jisoo asked her.

"Chae what's wrong with you-ARE YOU STUPID KIM JISOO?I seems not existing earlier and you seem to know and like her much!"Chaeyoung said,pissed off.Jisoo chuckled.

"Aww my baby's jealous.Don't worry,she's just a friend.We're just playing around when we act like we don't know each other.I assure you,nothing's going on between us."Jisoo walked to her and kissed her lips."Okay?"

"Sure?"

"Of course.We'll go drink later as a welcoming party for her.You come over so you don't get jealous.We'll go there after our work,okay?"Jisoo told her.

"Fine."

"You're so pretty,and cute when jealous."

"Don't tease me."

"Fine fine I'm sorry."

-

They came at the bar after their work,Hye Yoon greeted Jisoo.

"Hi and you're with your secretary even here?"Hye Yoon said,eyeing Chaeyoung from head to toe.

"She is my girlfriend."

"Ohh.."She smiled fakely."I didn't know you like secretaries."Jisoo's hold on Hye Yoon's hand tightened."Aww Jisoo.."

"Don't talk shit about her,Yoon."

"Im just kidding!"

"Okay,okay."Chaeyoung smiled in satisfaction.They took a seat next to each other,then they started drinking.Jisoo was watching her girlfriend,who seems dizzy.She doesn't drink a lot."Are you okay?"Jisoo asked her.

"Yeah.I'll just go to the restroom."

"Need me to accompany you?"

"No Jisoo I'm fine."

"Sure?"

"Yeah.Just wait for me."

"Okay."Chaeyoung left,she went at the restroom then she got cleaned up after.She walked outside but then a guy pinned her at the wall.

"Hey beautiful lady.Want to get a room?"

"N-No my girlfriend's there waiting for me."The guy chuckled.

"Girlfriend?C'mon just one night.I'll give you something she couldn't give."He said as he smiled lustfully.

"No thanks,she have what you have and definitely bigger."

"Oh really?Try it first before you say anything about it."The guy kissed her,so she can't shout.Jisoo wasn't comfortable not seeing her girlfriend around,so she decided to follow her,and she saw her girlfriend,being carried somewhere else.

"Hey let her go!"Jisoo shouted,running up to him and pushing him,making them fall.Chaeyoung immediately stood up.

"Jisoo let's go!"

"We're not leaving."Jisoo went at the guy,punching his face.Before he could recover,Jisoo punched his face again and again,not even her girlfriend could stopped her.No one dares to stop her,Jisoo's punches look so strong because the guy's face were already filled with blood,as well as Jisoo's fist.

"S-Stop!"He tried to stop Jisoo but he can't.The guy passed out,but Jisoo isn't stopping until the bouncers did stop her.

"You don't fuck around my girlfriend."She whispered.