18

Jisoo and Chaeyoung came back at Seoul after their vacation in Jeju.Its so fine,best for Jisoo.Shes so happy.

"I'll get a wedding organizer,so we can set up the wedding."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung chuckled.

"We need to tell our families first.You tell Lisa,wait I haven't seen her for long."Ohh that.Jisoo remembered that the last time they meet,Lisa and her had a fight.

"I'll talk to her.I'll drive you home first,let's work tomorrow."

"Okay."Jisoo drove Chaeyoung home,then she proceeded to Lisa's condo unit.She sighed,before ringing the doorbell.The door opened,Lisa was there.

"Unnie."Lisa spoke.

"Lisa can we talk?Please?"Lisa sighed.

"Fine come in."They both entered the condo,Lisa closed the door.They went at the living room,then they settled at the couch."So what will we talk about?"Lisa asked.

"Uhm..I know you're upset on what am I doing.But I swear to God I didn't want to be like that.I'm so sorry for having a fight with you,Lisa.You know you're my only family."Jisoo said.Lisa held her hand.

"It's okay,unnie.I know who you are, you've been my family when my parents is away,you took care of me like you're own sister."Lisa said.Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you for forgiving me Lisa.I hope to see you in my wedding."

"Wait.Wedding?Youre getting married?"Jisoo smiled and nodded.

"Yup.We got engaged."Lisa hugged her.

"Congratulations!Of course I'll be there.I'm so happy for you unnie."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you,Lisayah."

-

Jisoo and Chaeyoung are at work today,as usual.

"I heard the head manager filed a resignation."Jisoo said.

"Yeah she's too old for the work,she said."Chaeyoung confirmed.

"But have you found a replacement?"

"Yeah,I'll interview him later."Jisoo's eyes stared at her.

"Him?"

"Jisoo don't worry,this is purely professional,okay?"Chaeyoung said.Jisoo nodded.

"Yeah."Few moments later they left the office,Jisoo on the conference room for a meeting and Chaeyoung for the interview.Chaeyoung went to the interview room.She sat and there was the guy the old manager have promoted to them.

"Good morning,ma'am."The guy greeted.

"Good morning.May I know your name?"Chaeyoung said,grabbing the folder at the table.

"Park Jimin,ma'am."She looked at the guy's folder and he seems to be a good manager in the future base on his background.She interviewed him more and he is so confident in his answers.

"Okay.Youre hired.I'll prepare the contract,then you can start by tomorrow since we really need the new manager of the accounting department."Jimin smiled.

"Thank you ma'am."Chaeyoung eas busy scanning the contract papers,while Jimin was busy watching her.

She looks so gorgeous.He thought.

"Here you go."On the other hand Jisoo was finishing her meeting up,then afterwards she stood up.

"Thank you,everyone."She left the conference room, immediately going to the interview room to see her future wife.Then she saw them walking out of the room,laughing and seems to be close.She walked to them.

"Chaeyoung."She said, eyeing the guy sharply.

"Jisoo hi.This is the new manager,Jimin.Jimin this is-"

"Jisoo."She cutted Chaeyoung off."CEO of this company and her fiance."Jisoo said.

"Nice to meet you,ma'am."