27

Chaeyoung turned to Jisoo,seeing the girl with a evil smirk on her face.

"J-Jisoo."Jisoo grabbed her by the arm,making her stand up,then Jisoo held her jaw tight.

"You don't escape from me,okay?Do that again and I'll make sure you regret it."Jisoo pulled her,they walked back at the house,they entered.They went to their room,Jisoo threw her at the bed.

"I'm s-sorry.I just miss my father so much."Chaeyoung apologized.

"And I dont fucking care.He is the reason on whoever I am today.He killed my parents right in front of my eyes.He ruined my life and I will ruin his life too."Jisoo said.

"What are you saying? My father isn't like that!"Chaeyoung shouted.Jisoo scoffed.Jisoo grabbed her phone and search for the video,then she showed it to Chaeyoung.Chaeyoung was shocked,can't believe her own father's words.

"He admitted it.And I'll make sure that once you left me, he'll rot in jail."Jisoo said.

"N-No please.I'm begging you don't do that."Chaeyoung begged.Jisoo grinned.

"Just like what I have thought.You're doing great,Chaeng-ah."

-

Jisoo woke up this morning,Chaeyoung was sleeping beside her.She kissed her forehead.

"Good morning,my love."Jisoo said with a smile.She stood up and walked downstairs,she cooked breakfast,ate,then she got ready for work."Look after her,don't ever let her escape.Her breakfast's at the table.Then let her cook whatever she wants."

"Yes ma'am."After that she left the house,going to her office.Again,Lisa was there.

"Lisa?What are you doing here?"

"You didn't come to work for the past weeks, I just wanna check on Chaeyoung.How is she?"Lisa asked.

"Why do you keep asking about her?Do you like my girl?"Jisoo asked.Lisa scoffed.

"You really think I like her?No,I'm just checking on her because I don't want her to end up like Jihyo.And if ever that I do like her,would you kill me too?"

"I'll do if I have to."Jisoo said.

"We've been together for years,you're destroying that relationship just because of her?We grew up together,we are best friends!"She said,pain visible in her eyes but Jisoo wouldn't care.

"Get out of my office."

"Unnie.."

"I don't care,go fucking sue me I don't give a damn."Jisoo said,knowing Lisa will never do that.

"Jisoo..why are you being like this?"

"Leave,Lisa.Before I call the guards."Lisa sighed.

"Change before it's too late,unnie."Lisa said before leaving.

-

Jisoo came home,she can barely focus with the fight she had with Lisa.Its always about this whenever they have a fight.She walked inside.

"How's my girlfriend?"She asked the guards.

"She doesn't eat much,ma'am.Shes being nauseous the whole day.Shes being sensitive with the foods too."

"Why?"

"We don't know,ma'am."Jisoo walked upstairs,she saw Chaeyoung,sleeping at the bed.

"Chae,Chae.Lets eat."She called.

"I can't,Jisoo.Please let me rest."Jisoo just sighed.

"Okay.I'm not gonna eat too."She changed to her pajamas,laying next to Chae."Let's sleep."Jisoo fell asleep.In the middle of the night,she woke up and found that Chaeyoung wasn't beside her.She stood up and got her gun at the drawer,she walked out and saw Chaeyoung,sneaking out."PARK CHAEYOUNG!"She shouted,Chaeyoung was in shock,she skipped a block,causing her to fall off the stairs."CHAEYOUNG!"