17[M]

"Is that what you want,baby?"Jisoo whispered.

"Yes please."Jisoo continued to kiss her lips as she stood up,Chaeyoung wrapped her legs around Jisoo's waist.Jisoo brought her upstairs,she kicked the room's door open and laid Chaeyoung at the bed.Their lips parted,both catching breath.Jisoo's hands snaked to Chaeyoung's well carved body.

"You're so perfect."Jisoo whispered as she took off Chaeyoung's shirt.She gave her wet kisses on the neck,making Chaeyoung moan.

"Please me,daddy."Chaeyoung said,she definitely knows how to turn Jisoo on and make her crazy.She knows how to push all Jisoo's button down.

"Fuck."Jisoo hissed.Jisoo removed all of her clothes,making her naked glory exposed in front of her eyes."I would never get tired telling how perfect you are."Jisoo kissed her lips again,biting her lower lip as her mouth parted,them having a tongue fight.Jisoo massaged her breast.

"Ahh Jisoo.."She moaned.Jisoo's other hand went down her thighs,parting it.

"You're so wet.Did alcohol turned you on?"Her finger massaged Chaeyoung's clit,making her moan louder.

"Fuck Jisoo don't stop!"

"Unlucky to us there's no much neighbors around,they won't hear how you moan so loud for me."Jisoo said,her finger entering her cunt.

"Shit!"Chaeyoung hissed.Jisoo thrusted her finger in and out in a fast pace and adding one more finger,her girlfriend's moan is like music on her ears.Chaeyoung thrusted back.Jisoo grinned.

"Great.Fuck yourself on my finger,make yourself come for me."Jisoo told her.Chaeyoung nodded,doing what Jisoo told her.

"Fuck I'm cumming!"She shook violently,cumming on Jisoo's fingers.Jisoo pulled her fingers out,licking her fingers clean.

"You taste amazing,sweetie."She let her recover first,then she took off her pants together with her boxers.Jisoo parted her legs apart."Ready?"

"Yes,daddy."Jisoo smirked.

"That's how I like it."Jisoo's member slid easily,due to the excessive wetness."Fuck you're so wet and tight,baby."Jisoo started thrusting in a slow pace,enjoying the warmth around her.Chaeyoung grabbed her nape and kissed her lips more.

"Faster,harder,daddy."Chaeyoung whispered seductively in her ear.

"You really know how to control me fuck it."Jisoo thrusted faster inside her.

"Ahh Jisoo!"Chaeyoung moaned.Jisoo's hand was wrap around Chaeyoung's neck,choking her softly.

"You seems to like it.Dont you,kitten?"

"Yes daddy!"She shouted.Jisoo thrusted more,she felt herself cumming soon.

"I'm cumming.Cum with me."Jisoo massaged her clit,making hee clench more around her.

"Fuck!"They both cummed,Jisoo pulled out and settled beside her.She covered their bodies with blanket.

"Shower later?Need to wash away the alcohol in you.Or I already did."

"Jisoo!"Chaeyoung whined.Jisoo laughed.

"Okay,okay.So wanna shower later?"

"Just shower."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo grinned.

"Of course,just shower."

-

The next morning Jisoo got up first,cooking breakfast for the both of them.Chaeyoung is in deep slumber,she got tired on their 'shower'.

"Good morning!"Jisoo greeted as Chaeyoung,who was walking downstairs with uneven walk."What's with the walk?"

"Ask yourself."Chaeyoung hissed.Jisoo laughed.

"Okay I'm sorry.Here have some breakfast."They ate breakfast together,then they spend the day just at the bed,watching random things on the TV together."You know night walks here is the best."Jisoo said.

"Who told you?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Myself."Jisoo held her hand."Let's go walk around before dinner."

"Okay.Just gonna get our coats."Chaeyoung hop off the bed and while she wasn't looking,Jisoo got the velvet box hiding at the back of the lamp."Let's go!"

"Okay."They both left the rest house,walking outside,hand in hand."The moon is beautiful,isn't it?"Jisoo said,pointing at the moon.Chaeyoung looked at it.

"It is."When she looked back at Jisoo,Jisoo was already kneeling in front of her,a velvet box with a diamond ring on her hand.

"I failed at the first time and you told me you isn't ready.You still might not be ready right now,but I just wanna try again?Park Chaeyoung,will you marry me?"Jisoo asked.Theres a moment of silence,Jisoo stood up."I'm sorry I'm-"Then Chaeyoung cupped her face and kissed her lips,she smiled.

"I will marry you,Kim Jisoo."She declared.