5

Jisoo was just at her swivel chair,just watching what Chaeyoung is doing.Shes so pissed off seeing Mark's face,but she have no choice.

"Heyo what's up."Someone entered the room,it's Lisa."What are you watching?"Lisa asked and Jisoo immediately hid it.

"Nothing what are you doing here?"

"C'mon let me see."

"No no-"

"Okay got it!"

"Yah stop give it to me!"Jisoo shouted but Lisa didn't listen,she ran across the room.

"What is this?"Then she heard Chaeyoung's voice.Her facial expression changed."You're stalking her?"

"Give that to me!"Jisoo immediately got it out of Lisa's hand.

"Unnie you're literally stalking her!"

"No!I'm just guarding her,okay?I know what I'm doing."Jisoo said.

"You're obsession's coming back,unnie.You need to stop that."

"I'm old enough,I know what I'm doing."Jisoo repeated.

"That's what you said the last time.But what happened?You locked up Jihyo,kill every person who gets near her.And you ended up loosing her too because she had a fucking suicide unnie wake up that could possibly happen again!"

"Shut up,Lisa.You don't care on what ever the heck I'll do because it's my life.Go mind yours."

"What if history repeats itself?Unnie you know what could possibly happen."Lisa said.

"Leave my office,please.I had learn my lesson already."Jisoo said.

"I don't think so."Lisa said,leaving her alone."Now I won't hang out again f*ck."She cursed as she left the building.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"She heard Mark,asking her girlfriend."I mean your fiance died right?"

"I don't have a boyfriend.But I do have a girlfriend."Chaeyoung said."Jisoo,the girl earlier."

"Seriously?"Mark laughed."I dont think you're really into her."

"What is this bitch saying?"Jisoo said.

"What do you mean?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Open your eyes,there's someone else meant for you."

"What?"He suddenly leaned in,kissing Chaeyoung's lips.

*PAK

Chaeyoung's fast to slap the guy's face.

"What are you doing?!Why did you kissed me?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"Jisoo said.

"I just want you to wake up that Jisoo isnt meant for you!"

"You don't tell me what to do you punk."Chaeyoung said,walking away.Jisoo's fist clenched.

"You sh*t head."She was pissed off,she  exited the cam and called someone,someone who's very familiar to her.

"Hello who's this?"She heard the person asked.

"Jisoo.Kim Jisoo."The person grinned.

"Oh hi Miss Kim.Been long.We have a new project?"

"Search for Mark Tuan's address.Then tell me tonight, we'll go there."

"Okay,okay.Well it'll be nice working with you again."

"You better do good."

"Always,Miss Kim."Chaeyoung came at the office,in a bad mood.Jisoo quickly turned the call off and hid her phone.

"How is it?"Chaeyoung forced a smile.

"We just catch up,nothing else."Why do you have to lie?

"Oh..okay.Come here."Jisoo said,so Chaeyoung walked to her.Jisoo hugged her waist.

"I love you."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung smiled,combing Jisoo's hair with her fingers gently.

"I love you too."

-

The day ended,as usual,Jisoo took Chaeyoung home.

"Jisoo,come here and have dinner with us."Mr.Park said.Jisoo smiled apologetically.

"I'm really sorry,Uncle.Even if I want to I have things to do."Mr.Park smiled.

"It's okay,I understand."Jisoo kissed Chaeyoung goodbye.

"Bye,Chae.See you tomorrow."

"See you too."Jisoo went to her car, Jisoo's phone rang so she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Miss Kim?We got the address."