Chapter 7

Jiang Lin said in a few words that the prince was involved in the dowry. Even if the prince really had such a thought in his heart, he would not be able to admit that the dignified prince was eyeing the dowry of someone else's family, even if he was asked to cheer. If this is the case, the face of his prince would really be lost.

    The prince had a dark face and looked at him as he was said to be pleased. He could persuade him as long as he said a few words casually, but Jiang Lin, who had no respect for him at all, was very frustrated.

    "Jiang Lin, you are so brave, who do you think of gu?" The prince retorted sharply.

    Jiang Lin's smile instantly brightened upon hearing the words, "I knew that Your Highness is not such a person. That's great. Your Highness will also preside over justice for me and let me get back my mother's dowry, right?"

    Jiang Lin blinked and looked at the prince with expectant eyes.

.The prince was taken aback for a moment, maybe because of excitement, Jiang Lin's face was a little red, his appearance was good-looking, and he was smiling, and the prince suddenly felt that Jiang Lin was pleased with him.

    "Since the solitary is here, I will naturally be fair to you," the prince almost subconsciously responded to Jiang Lin's words.

    But as soon as he finished speaking, he regretted it. He came to suppress Jiang Lin Farewell and troubled Anyang Hou Mansion today. How could he be fair to Jiang Lin?

    The prince was regretting, and the Anyang Houfu suddenly said, "His Royal Highness, this is the family affair of Anyang Houfu, and your Highness is afraid that it is wrong."

    Even if Anyang Hou was dissatisfied with Zhao Qiuru's behavior and lost the face of Anyang Houfu, he still felt a little bit of guilt for Jiang Lin, but he didn't want to give Jiang Lin's dowry, so big.

.The prince also felt that something was wrong, but he always didn't like someone coming back from him. The prince turned his attention to Anyanghou and was about to talk, but caught a glimpse of Jiang Jinyue shaking his head at him with an imploring gaze.

    The prince had a kind of affection for Jiang Jinyue, and the beauty begged him like this, and the thought of Jiang Jinyue's admiration for him just now made the prince feel soft.

    He cleared his throat and changed his mouth, "Master Hou is right. This is a family matter in the Hou Mansion, and it's really hard for Gu to intervene."

    Then he sternly clicked on Jiang Lin’s name, "Jiang Lin, you are now a member of the General’s Mansion, and your words and deeds represent the General’s Mansion. Don’t discredit the General’s Mansion any more. The Wei family has made great contributions to Da Yue. If you dare to fall into the reputation of the Wei family, you will never be merciless."

    What a good-sounding remark.

    After the prince finished speaking, he found Jiang Linchong shaking his head, his face full of disappointment.

.Jiang Lin fixedly looked at the prince, "His Royal Highness is now only the prince, and he has already regarded it as commonplace to go back and forth. If his Highness becomes the throne in the future, I am afraid that this world will be in chaos."

    "Since His Royal Highness refuses to preside over this fairness, Jiang Lin naturally does not force it, so I beg your Royal Highness not to intervene in Anyang Houfu's family affairs for a while."

    As soon as Jiang Lin spoke, the prince's face was pale.

    "Jiang Lin, you are so bold!"