Chapter 51

After hearing the words of the second prince, Jiang Lin was at a loss for a moment. He moved his fingers slowly, pointed at Wei Yunzhao and pointed at himself, and asked in a low voice, "Second prince, do you like our couple?"

    Jiang Lin scratched his head, "You are a bit difficult to do, we really can't be the concubine of the second prince in our status, or you should change the terms."

    The second prince gave Jiang Lin a cold look, "Don't pretend to be crazy here, Jiang Lin, Wei Yunzhao, you know who this temple is talking about."

    At this moment, both of them had excellent acting skills, their eyes crossed, and they were confused by the same style. At the same time, they said to the second prince, "Please also express your highness."

.The second prince threw the lid of the teacup on the table, sneered, "Is it necessary for the main hall to make it clear, Xiao Yang, go to the few children who just went out, um, let's be the youngest one. Mentioned that they were killed at the door, when the main hall gave them a clear sign ."

    The aura in Wei Yunzhao's body became cold and severe, "Why should your Highness embarrass a few children? You can tell who your Highness is looking for. If Yun Zhao knows, he will tell your Highness."

    The second prince called Xiao Yang again, Xiao Yang turned around and walked out, Jiang Lin stood up and stopped him, "The second prince wants to learn the life of the prince, even the children?"

    The second prince didn't speak, Xiao Yang wanted to execute the order, so he directly moved his hand with Jiang Lin.

    Looking at the attitude of the second prince, Jiang Lin knew that he couldn't be kind today, and he said coldly: "You made the first hand, so don't blame me for being polite."

.Jiang Lin changed his moves to get to the point. He had obvious killing intent on his body, and he made no secret of expressing that he wanted to solve Xiao Yang.

    The second prince was not at all anxious, drinking tea and watching a good show.

    Xiao Yang's kung fu is very good, and the killers that Jiang Lin met before are not at the same level. The most important thing is that this person has seen a lot of blood on his hands. Resolute.

    After handing over a few times, Jiang Lin took out all his attention. If this person is not eliminated today, it must be a hidden danger. Even if he can't kill him in the end, Jiang Lin will also fear this person.

    Xiao Yang held the sword and Jiang Lin had his hands unarmed. You came and I got a tie. The second prince who was drinking tea and watching the show also showed an unexpected expression and gained a new understanding of Jiang Lin's body.

.However, he was not worried about Xiao Yang, but looked at Wei Yunzhao and said, "This temple does not remember that Anyang Bo has such a good Kung Fu son, Wei Yunzhao, who is he who you recruited truthfully!"

    Wei Yunzhao handed over, "His Royal Highness joked, Madam doesn't know how to martial arts, he can only do some self-protection tricks. If your Royal Highness doesn't believe it, you can take a closer look. There is no way for Madam Chen to move."

    I couldn't see what skill he had learned, but he gradually forced Xiao Yang to show his defeat.

    When Jiang Lin pressed the dagger against Xiao Yang's neck, the second prince's face sank completely, and he gave Xiao Yang a cold voice, "Useless things, don't come back!"

    Xiao Yang wanted to leave, but Jiang Lin didn't want to let people go. He said: "His Royal Highness, I said, don't let children get involved in matters of adults. If your Highness insists on threatening us with the lives of other members of the Wei family, then today We can only die here together."