Chapter 74

"Dang! Dang! Dang!" The gong sounded three times, and a man dressed in ordinary clothes, who could not see his identity, held a gong while walking and knocked. After he knocked, he shouted: "The Queen Empress has orders. All must be burned. Please cooperate and hand in the book."

    "Dang! Dang! Dang! The queen mother said that "The Record of Love and Enmity" is an evil book, and it is about royal happiness and secrets. Please take the initiative to cooperate and turn in the evil book at home and burn it."

    "Dang! Dang! Dang! Empress Empress..."

    This dangdang gong hit the streets and alleys of Shengjing in this way, and every sentence was followed by the words "Queen Niang Niang", so everyone knew that burning the words was originally an order from the Queen Niang Niang.

    At first, some people wearing armor and holding long knives suddenly appeared on the street. The people didn't know who these were. Just by looking at the clothes, they knew that they were the ones they couldn't afford.

.These are the guards that the queen ordered Qiu Xi to arrange for the palace to work. They were also newly selected from various places after the second prince rebelled. For those who can only be ordinary soldiers for a lifetime, they can be selected as guards. The army has quite the meaning of reaching the sky one step at a time.

    The queen told them to do little things, and it was naturally dedication and effort.

    This squad of guards first smashed the books that sold the book "The Record of the Love and Enemy", and then robbed the books in the hands of the people on the street, as long as they saw someone holding the book I grabbed the book "Chou Lu" and threw it on the ground with a few feet, making a lot of it, and burning the book directly on the street.

    If you hear people gather to discuss the content of this book, you will fight at the sight of people. If you have the courage to resist, you will directly fight to the death. After the fight is half dead, you will threaten again. Attitude Arrogant and rampant. .Along the way, everyone was in danger, for fear that they would be the next one to be beaten.

    The effect was obvious. The people were scared, and they didn't dare to read and talk on the street. The storytellers at the teahouse and restaurant also stopped work and went home early. The only bad thing is that, in fact, I didn't burn a few of the books, which was far from the queen's request of not keeping a single copy.

    The gong-knocker appeared when they were worried. Although they dared to arrogantly rob and beat people on the street, the matter of breaking into people's homes to search for books was different, and they did not dare.

    The person who knocked the gong gave them an order from the empress, but it helped them a lot. Many people heard it was the order from the empress and took the initiative to take out the book and hand it over to them to burn it.

.At this time, none of them realized what was wrong with this, until the next day, when the Guards went to the streets to burn books, they heard someone say that the Queen Mother was guilty of letting people burn books.

    There are many people who say this, whether it is on the street or in a restaurant or tea house, even if the version is different, but the meaning is the same. The empress empress did have a period with General Wei Su, but the empress empress wanted to fly to the branch. The head was made as a phoenix, so General Wei Su was abandoned. But she had General Wei Su in her heart. After she became a queen, she wanted to quietly renew her relationship with General Wei Su. General Wei Su refused to agree. Because of her love and hatred, the empress sent someone to kill General Wei Su.