Chapter 96

On the second day of the bridal night, it always makes people a little tired.

Jiang Lin suspected that Wei Yunzhao might have been too long before. After all, he was a person in his twenties. He wanted to eat enough for the first time he ate meat, so it was really the same as Jiang Lin praised him before, he was extraordinarily brave.

I won't mention how many postures I tried, the most important thing is that Jiang Lin almost didn't get up the next day.

He thinks he is strong and strong, and he usually doesn't have a problem with hitting ten at a time. How could he have experienced one, two, three, four, five, six, seven or eight exercises at night, and he almost couldn't get out of bed because he didn't count many exercises on the bed. Need to lie down on the bed without any effort at all.

Jiang Lin is very puzzled.

However, seeing Wei Yunzhao also look a little bit at a loss, he got a little comfort.

Although Jiang Lin felt that Wei Yunzhao was probably afraid that he would be angry, and deliberately pretended to be.

.Wei Yunzhao clutched the position of his kidney, sitting beside the bed, boasting Jianglin, "Madam was so good last night, she made her want to be her husband, and she is very weak today."

Jiang Lin lay on the bed and looked at him coldly, "I've seen a lot of knowledge today. It's the first time I listened to compliments.

Wei Yunzhao greeted Jiang Lin with a smile, "I don't know what to say, and I don't know how to praise, Madam forgive me."

He helped Jiang Lin sit up, let Jiang Lin rest his head on his shoulder, and stretched out his hand to press Jiang Lin's waist, Jiang Lin rubbed Wei Yunzhao's neck and hummed twice.

If you are not feeling well, you will be in a bad mood. When you are in a bad mood, you like to find trouble with the culprit.

Jiang Lin sincerely suggested, "In the future, let's take restraint. Otherwise, we will consume too much at one time, it will be difficult to recover, and it will be easy to be empty. The most important thing is to advance future happiness in advance."

."You don't want to be powerless early in the future, do you?"

Of course Wei Yunzhao didn't want to, no, it should be that he would never be incompetent.

But at this moment, it must follow the words of the lady, "Everything depends on the lady. Whatever the lady says."

Jiang Lin was fairly satisfied with the answer, and instructed Wei Yunzhao to press the button on one side, and both sides were painful.

"We don't know about the marriage of Anyang Bofu, can we go back today?"

Anyang Bofu is now sparsely populated. Jiang Jinyue is dead and Jiang Zhen is also exiled. I wonder if he can come back alive.

Jiang Hui studied in the academy and didn't go back to the house often, but Zhao Qiuru was already crazy. After strict calculation, Anyang Bo was left as a serious master.

Uncle Anyang looked forward to Jiang Lin's return to Guangyao Bo's Mansion every day, but Jiang Lin had a grudge and didn't intend to satisfy him, so he rarely returned.

.But getting married is not the same, according to etiquette, you should also go back and report a happy visit.

I didn't invite it yesterday, and it can be said that Jiang Lin is already the Wei family. If it is not good to get married, then invite his mother's family to come, but if I don't go back today, I am afraid that people will gossip.