Chapter 60

Zhou Chengwang and the two obviously didn't expect this to happen again, so he asked, "Is it all right?"

    Du Yuling resolutely denied, "Impossible, don't even think about it, I will never let that brute marry my sister."

    Jiang Lin patted him, "Don’t get excited, don’t get excited, don’t worry, I will never let our sister get involved with that kind of person. The source of this is your sister. As long as your family disagrees with this marriage, Can Jiang Zhen come to grab the relatives?"

    If he really dares to do this, he can't say that the Du family is at fault even if he is killed.

    Jiang Lin asked the carriage to divert, "Go to Du's house, I will meet your sister and talk to her for a while."

    Since there are so many good sisters, Jiang Lin feels that he has become a friend of women. It should be no problem to talk to the little girl about this kind of thing.

.When they arrived at Du's house, Du Yuling's parents were angry, while Du Yingying was crying, apparently she had just been scolded.

    The little girl had never even heard a serious remark since she was young, and she was suddenly scolded and refused to let her marry her sweetheart. For a while, she was afraid that she would not be able to accept it.

    Jiang Lin stepped forward and said to the two elders of the Du family, "Uncle and Auntie, let me talk to sister Yingying for a while. My sister is crying so pitifully, and the two of you should stop training her."

    Father Du looked at Jiang Lin, slightly suspicious, Jiang Lin took out his assassin's key, "I will take sister Yingying to the Wei's house and give her some good food."

    Thanks to Du Yuling's blessing, the people of the Du family did not eat anything made by Jianglin. Needless to say, the taste is natural. When it comes to food, the mouth will secrete saliva and become greedy.

    Mother Du hurriedly said: "Don't go to the Wei's house, just do it in the mansion, the back kitchen has everything." They can eat something after they are done.

.Du's mother's remarks were unanimously approved by the Du family. They can eat more when they are close.

    Jiang Lin couldn't guess what they were thinking. He smiled, "Auntie, there are also a few little girls in Wei's family. I took sister Yingying to talk to them. They are about the same age and can talk together."

    Du Yingying also wanted to go with Jiang Lin. She was sad and sad just after being scolded. She didn't want to see her parents for the time being.

    Speaking of this, Du's mother is not good at keeping people, but the smile is gentle and full of hints.

    Jiang Lin said he understood, "Uncle and Auntie, when Sister Yingying comes home, I will ask her to bring you some food."

    "Eh, okay, then I will work hard for you."

    Jiang Lin took the little girl back to Wei's house without letting Du Yuling and the others follow, nor took the carriage, so he walked back slowly with the little girl.

.In this era, most women from large families are raised in deep boudoirs, and they don't have much time to go out, so every time they go out, they are like the birds released from the cages, and they are extraordinarily cheerful.

    Du Yingying was curious about everything. She had no silver on her body. She looked at Jiang Lin eagerly, but was too embarrassed to ask him for it.

    Jiang Lin gave her a pair of silver, "How about we come to the game, we each get a pair of silver, and then see who buys more things."

    Du Yingying hadn't made such a bet with anyone, and immediately agreed.