Chapter 41

How could the King of He County agree to plant Gu on her daughter? Not to mention the danger of this Gu worm, it was to let people know that there was a Gu worm on her daughter, and the King of Qinghe County would be completely finished.

    There are gu worms in the lady of the county mansion and the gu worms in the lady of the county mansion, and the consequences are completely different.

    "So the county prince thinks that this is just a few apologizes?" Jiang Lin pointed out the gifts that he brought in. "The Wei family hasn't fallen down so much that it can be dismissed casually by giving a gift."

    Wei Yunzhao pushed the wheelchair to Jiang Lin's side and supported him, "I ask the princess king to bring things back. The princess only needs to give me an explanation from the Wei family."

    The Qinghe County King no longer felt that Jiang Lin was a troublesome spirit that could not provoke him at the moment. He felt that this man was just a shit-cutter, which was bothersome and annoying.

.The Qinghe County King looked at Wei Yunzhao and said, "Master Wei, I sincerely apologize to Mr. Nai, Jiang Rou's girl is spoiled, and she acts recklessly and impulsively, and she does this and other things with her heart. Please Wei The adults see her for the sake of love, forgiving the little girl this time."

    The Qinghe County King leaned over and arched his hands, "Don't worry, Mrs. Wei, I will definitely discipline her when I go back, and I will promise her as soon as possible, and will never ask her to have another incident."

    Qinghe County King, a county prince, is not known how much higher than Wei Yunzhao, a five-rank petty official, and even leaned over to salute Wei Yunzhao, completely loving his father, for the thoughtless daughter.

    Jiang Lin said: "The county prince should show Miss Jiang what her father did for her outside."

    "Of course, the county prince himself does not teach his daughters, and he is also responsible," so he sighed, but did not sympathize.

.The king of Qinghe County ignored Jianglin and waited for Wei Yunzhao to speak.

    Under the gaze of Qinghe County King, Wei Yunzhao asked: "The county king said that he wants to make Miss Jiang be married to someone else. Can you take this seriously?"

    "Naturally," Qinghe County King replied without hesitation.

    Wei Yunzhao: "Then Yunzhao wants to ask the county prince to betroth Miss Jiang to the Dong family. He only asks for this, and the past is wiped out. There is no grudge between the Wei family and the prince's mansion. Can the prince respond?"

    This time, as well as the previous rumors, what the Dong family has mixed in it, Qinghe County King now knows it all.

    But it was precisely because of his clarity that he felt that Wei Yunzhao was more ruthless than Jiang Lin. Jiang Rouruo was ruined for a lifetime when he entered the Dong's house. The Dong's family is still uncertain about how to punish her.

    Although the Gu worm is at high risk in the body, the Gu worm can be taken out, and it can be hidden tightly so that no one knows it.

.Qinghe County King calmly asked Wei Yunzhao, "If you are pushing my daughter to a dead end, aren't you afraid that I will attack the Wei family? Don't forget, Master Wei, now you are only a fifth-rank official. I want to move you. ."

    Wei Yunzhao's expression was faint, "The princess may try to see who the emperor will ban from entering the princess mansion this time."

    The medical prohibition order for the Qinghe County Prince's Mansion is Wei Yunzhao's confidence now. No one can do a second time at the feet of the emperor against the same person, unless it is, and does not want to live.