Chapter 40

Mrs. Wei, who was kept outside the door for a night, became ill.

    Guarding the door of his house, he didn't mean to return to Dong's house at all. Some wind blew at night, and he caught a cold.

    Jiang Lin felt that this person was very axis. After sending the doctor away, Jiang Lin went to see Mrs. Wei alone. Looking at Mrs. Wei who was so weak and weak, Jiang Lin asked, "Grandma Dong Gu, this is to continue guarding the Wei family for your Dong family. Fight for the opportunity?"

    "Disaster," Madam Wei spit out two words weakly, staring at Jiang Lin with both eyes.

    Jiang Lin said in a mocking tone, "It can't be compared to Grandma Dong, at least I don't eat outside, are you right?"

    Madam Wei panted heavily, "Scourge star, get out of Wei's house, I won't let you succeed, let you destroy Wei's house."

."Your mind is indeed disdainful, so you still feel that it is my fault, not that you want to ruin the Wei family to help your mother's family. Grandma Dong, you said that you heard this after Wei Yunzhao came back. With that, will people drive you out again?"

    Jiang Lin chuckled, "Does it feel good to spend the night outside the gate? And where is the Dong family that you have dedicated yourself to at this time?"

    "Probably enjoying the beauty of the soft pillows on the high bed, cursing some people for being useless."

    Jiang Lin asked, Grandma Dong, do you know who some useless waste is?

    Madam Wei became weaker and weaker while lying on the bed, and she didn't stare at Jianglin anymore. Yesterday's events were vividly remembered. She didn't forget it so quickly and couldn't forget.

    The eldest brother said that she was a useless waste, and even his son could not manage well. They left her ruthlessly and left, even though she shouted, they never looked back at her. .She also knew that her full-hearted family saw her like this.

    Mrs. Wei suddenly laughed idiotically, and she burst into tears as she smiled, "I am a useless waste, I can't do anything well, my son has separated from me, and my family doesn’t want me anymore, and I still live. What's the point." Mrs. Wei stretched out her hand and thumped the bed.

    Jiang Lin answered, "I also think it's meaningless to blame, but isn't it all you paid for with all your hard work?"

    "Do you dare to see Yunqi now, do you dare to see him?" Jiang Lin asked very lightly, but it completely defeated Madam Wei, she wept bitterly, heartbreaking.

    Jiang Lin still couldn't give birth to pity. He said, "The last chance, Dong family and Wei family, which one do you choose?"

    Mrs. Wei just cried without answering.

    Jiang Lin called someone to come in, and directly dragged Madam Wei out of bed, and rushed outside with the maid and maid she had brought from Dong's house.

.Grandma Sun didn't say a word, only Bai Zhu kept begging his wife to be sober, it was not worth it for the Dong family.

    Seeing that the person was about to be pulled to the gate, Madam Wei finally had a reaction. She broke free from the maid’s hand and shouted at Jiang Lin, “Wei family, I choose Wei family! Whether you ask me to testify or say something I'm willing, I won't leave, don't drive me away."

    Jiang Lin waved his hand to bring Mrs. Wei back, "Then remember what you said today. Otherwise, you will not only be driven out of the Wei family, you will be like Xiao Zhou, and you will never have anything to do with the Wei family."