Chapter 25

Jiang Lin stood firmly by the pond, only one step away from the pond below. As long as he moved a little further, he would definitely fall into the pond.

    The maid pushing him lay on the ground, Xu Ye didn't hear the sound of falling into the water, she quietly raised her head and peeked, and met Jiang Lin's smiling eyes.

    The maid showed a look of consternation, obviously she didn't want to understand what was going on.

    Jiang Lin walked back to the maid and leaned over to look at her, "Are you surprised why I didn't fall into the water?"

    The maid looked at the flask in Jiang Lin's hand, her eyes were full of disbelief, Jiang Lin asked again, "Is it weird, I obviously drank, but was not drunk, or even no reaction at all?"

    The maid wanted to nod her head very much. She obviously saw Jiang Lin drank the pot of wine with her own eyes. How could she not react at all?

.But she didn't dare. She shrank back and looked terrified, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I accidentally fell into the son, I know my mistake, please The son is forgiving."

    Jiang Lin stretched out his hand and squeezed her chin, his smile deepened, "He's a smart guy, and he reacts quickly, but unfortunately, I heard it all."

    "You want me to die, or your master wants me to die, right?" Jiang Lin tightened, and the pinched maid's face began to deform.

    The maid shook her head in a panic, "I don't have it, I don't dare, please let me go, I know it's wrong." So she raised her voice, as if to attract somebody's attention.

.Jiang Lin raised his eyes and saw a group of people who were going to the small yard turned their heads. Among them, Jiang Jinyue had the fastest reaction. Turning around, he shouted to Jiang Lin: "Big brother, what are you doing again, you Is even the maid going to do it now?"

    The pond is round, and Jiang Lin is right behind Jiang Jinyue’s group of people. They go straight to the small yard from the front, which is the opposite direction of Jiang Linzai. If you don’t look back, you can’t see what happened behind. .

    But there is a premeditated matter, how can you not look back?

    Jiang Lin waved towards Jiang Jinyue, "Come here, come over and I will tell you what I am doing."

    The tone was flat, without any emotional ups and downs, which made Jiang Jinyue feel uneasy.

.The prince pulled Jiang Jinyue a hand, guarding the person behind him, frowning at Jiang Lin, "Jiang Lin, what tricks are you doing again, are you embarrassing enough to make trouble today?"

    Jiang Lin sneered, "His Royal Highness is not ashamed, but he is so blind that he has a pair of beads."

    The prince strode towards Jiang Lin with anger, "You are presumptuous!"

    Jiang Lin ignored him, poured a glass of wine from the hip flask, and let the maid drink in front of everyone. The maid closed her mouth and shook her head vigorously.

    "It's just a glass of wine, that makes you scared? Don't worry, as long as you drink this glass of wine and jump out of the pond by yourself, I won't hold you accountable."

    The maid still shook her head, her face was full of resistance, and she could even see fear in her eyes.

    "So reluctant, why? Do you know something?" Jiang Lin asked.

.Jiang Jinyue stood up again, "Jiang Lin, why are you so embarrassed as a little maid? Why are you so cruel!"

    These words irritated Jiang Lin. He threw the wine glass in his hand to the ground fiercely, and slammed to Jiang Jinyue, raising his hand to pinch Jiang Jinyue's neck, "That's no better than you!"